Please review my site.:)

Hi guys,
    I have an interactive site that was coded and designed by my friend but I came up with the contents in the website. I was wondering what everyone thought of it.
    You can find it at
    http://www.PerfectSites.com/Joey

Take Care,
    HyperKel

well for one backgrounds are evil and 2 whos joey lawrence?
    -Robert Norton
    www.SophMedia.com

Hi Interactive,

I think the background looks great but my friend did it to where if some computers can't see the backgrounds then they'll see the background color. Joey Lawrence is an actor that used to play on Blossom and is now on the new NBC show American Dreams.
    Take Care,
    HyperKel

The major thing I dislike about the site is the background. It's too vibrant and even makes the text a bit hard to read.

I had to wear my sunglasses to see this
    seems to have everything you want in a site but oh my, the background makes it very difficult to read

You should put some text on the images that switch on rollover, so that people at least know what their options are, on a skimming basis, w/o having to go through each and every one.

And yeah, the BG is eye pain-inducing.
    :-D

Hi all,
    Thanks for your comment. I'll see what I can do about the background. And Falcon,my friend does have the text on rollover for the images if you move the mouse over the images, it'll change to the text version of what that one leads to, but sometimes they don't work for some reason.. any way we could fix that?
    Take Care,
    Kelly

If the rollovers don't work, whomever's viewing the site might have javascript disabled.