1. #1 is it good?

Has anyone used it? Is it good?

We use 2checkout...although i have not with drawn my first payment yet..would love to hear about them...

Alot of hosts use 2checkout

Even more will be using it when their API comes out

But anyways, 2checkout is great. $49 one time fee! You can't beat that

Hope that helps,

We have been using 2checkout for about 11 months and have never had a problem. Seem to be a freindly bunch of people over there. And like for $50 bucks and 5.5% + .49 its alot cheaper than a merchant account unless you are running thousands of dollars a week.

the only problem with 2checkout is their reply time on trouble ticket is too slow. It would take them from 1 to 2 days to get your question answer.

I dont care about support, i care about the fees! Lol, it seems to be pretty good... Great, i am going to sign up this monday!

In this industry, you'd better start caring about tech support or you won't get far

I don't think that i need live support for this matter... what could be wrong?

They're OK. I get my money very fast. The only time I had a delay due to they anti-fraud checking ... but I called them and resolved the matter in a few days. Now things are good.
    Web Hosting Stuff - Over 10,000+ Hosting Companies Listed

2Checkout is pretty good. Problem is they are too slow replying to tickets and emails. Takes days and days and days....

Originally posted by seiya
    I don't think that i need live support for this matter... what could be wrong?
    HAHAHA... all as i can say is good luck!! I thought the same when i started(a year ago).
    ...::: HOST APPROVAL :::...
    Web Hosting Directory

Above The Clouds
    From what I hear, they aren't as good as Paysystems:
    Laurence Flynn @ atOmicVPS LTD
    Linux & Windows Cloud Hosting Solutions Powered by OnApp
    Fully Managed [Shared][Reseller][Cloud VPS] [Dedicated]
    Featuring the atOmicSTACK ● Speed ● Performance ● Reliability