I know its been discussed, want to ask again.

A FREE HOSTING REQUEST FORUM

pretty self explanitory isnt it?

Im tired of filtering through 100+posts per day and half of them are for free hosting, its the exact reason i stopped posting here, so do everyone a favor, and make a free hosting forum, or ask them not to request it, and point to that other forum where Chicken moderates at.

i've been waiting to say this for a while.....

first let me say....WHT does not charge companies for posting ads (other than the banner and the sticky) in the advertising forums, and in fact they are doing it as a courtesy. they dont have to have an advertising forum at all. so be glad that you have the ability to commercially gain from the forums....

next, if you're tired of filtering through the (exaggerated) 100's of posts per day and 1/2 them asking for free hosting....no one is asking you to stay (don't let the door hit you on the way out). don't read the thread and move on.....

lasty, if a separate free hosting forum was made, how many hosts do you think will post in it?? it'll be a waste of time...

we as hosts just have to let the consumer group know that the "free" world that used exist on the internet is dead and that they can't get everything for free anymore..

and yet too many offers are made per day that go for free hosting, people who supposedly have skills to trade, when half really dont (yes i've made the mistake), also, free forum i think would just be a spam forum, just let it go ... WHT i think anyway was meant for quality hosts and quality services, and its gone far from that.

and please dont be rude, i was just pointing my concern that thats why i left, there was no reason for you to crazy, which i think you did.

WHT i think anyway was meant for quality hosts and quality services, and its gone far from that.

IMO, WHT is a place for webmasters, webhosts, and hobbyists to gather and discuss whatever be on their mind....if WHT is your primary source for customers, spend some good money on advertising...

Originally posted by sbyhost
    and please dont be rude, i was just pointing my concern that thats why i left, there was no reason for you to crazy, which i think you did.
    that all depends on how you read it to yourself in your mind....i think i was far from rude.....maybe a little blunt, but not rude (it's the truth)

actually its not, its one of my less limited resources, but it was nice to see a large market and good competition, but then imo it got out of hand.

and i understand your opinion, but i was just referring to the starting line ... "I've been waiting to say this for a long time" like you were ready to go crazy, but if oyu didnt mean it that way, all is good.

oh no....it was just something i've been thinking about for a while....

Didn't Chicken say to just report the thread when you see that and he'll add the word FREE to the title?

I'm with akash though. If you can't be bothered, don't read.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

akash: ok thanks for clearing it up

swr: he will? hmm, maybe an idea ... and its not that i cant be bothered, but when you spend and hour a day (which i really dont mind) and get half free requests that you dont want to be bothered with ... thats what really gets me.