Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone use Paysystems.com/Revecom?

There site is not answering all my questions and there reply time sucks to there contact form going on two weeks...

But anyway, if anyone here uses them i was wondering if you could tell me how there support/fraud screening is? And if youve ever had problems receiving payment etc...

Also, for there first plan without the monthly fee's does it support one-time billing.. so for example if i needed to charge someone overage charges could i do that manually without having to send my customer another payment link like in 2checkout?

Thanks in advance....

Their fraud screening is good. We've never had a bad order get processed. We've had heaps that they've knocked back. It takes about 24hrs to settle the order. In that time they're doing their fraud screening. Never had a problem so far.

You can also setup payments that aren't recurring [one-time billing] with the Paysystems.com account without the monthly fees.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

Weird; I've always been impressed with their support.

The ony problem we've ever had with receiving payment it that their fraud prevention screening can be a little harsh and not let qualified persons through. Not often. But it happens.

You would need to send your customer another payment link to charge for overages.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

Originally posted by SoftWareRevue
    The ony problem we've ever had with receiving payment it that their fraud prevention screening can be a little harsh and not let qualified persons through. Not often. But it happens.
    Yep, but I don't mind that. Because we setup the account before the 24hr verification period, if I get an order that they knock back, I suspend their account, email the client and look to work the matter out. If they don't reply back to me, then I know it was most probably a fraudulant order and terminate the account.

Is there away to bill for overages with paysystems without sending another link?
    www.boxedhost.com
    COMING SOON!
    A Resellers Dream, In a Box

Oh yeh. I didn't say I mind. I was just trying to address the thread starters concerns.

I think PaySystems is great. And I recommend them to anyone looking for a third party processor.

Nice title, Bob, by the way.

Originally posted by RH4U
    Is there away to bill for overages with paysystems without sending another link?
    If it is always the same, PaySystems will change things for you and email the client about it. But, if you're talking about things like, one month a gig, next month nothing, next month four gigs, etc., etc.; no.
    You could just set up a shopping cart though and tell them how many they have to go purchase. But, you can't just indiscriminately change your customers billing.

How do you guys using paysystems usually handle things like overage charges then?
    www.boxedhost.com
    COMING SOON!

How do you guys using paysystems usually handle things like overage charges then?
    Just create a one off custom payment url. Have them complete the form. You get paid.

Here's an example that I just created -

Send a 1 time payment for possible overages

Go on test out the link.

Nice title, Bob, by the way.

Alright, thanks for all the info guys..
    www.boxedhost.com
    COMING SOON!

paysystems =
    I have servers at: NetDepot/GNAX (A), SoftLayer (A), LiquidWeb (B+), DedicatedNow (B+), Nectartech (B) and more!

Know what's weird

I have heard nothing but good things about this company.

However i know two people who applied 4 days ago and have not heard anything back. (Not that it's a horrible thing, but they promise I think response within 72 hours.)

Do you know if anyone from pay systems posts here? I wanted to ask about this.

With all the good feedback I thought it would be safe to start recommending them to people that i know, but now I am wondering.

More feedback from anyone who has set up with them recently would be great.

I applied and received signup in less than 1hour. So far everything is nice.. im just getting things setup etc.. so far, so good.. will keep you posted.
    www.boxedhost.com
    COMING SOON!

When you say signup

I applied and received signup in less than 1hour. So far everything is nice.. im just getting things setup etc.. so far, so good.. will keep you posted.
    When you say within and hour, what do you mean by this specifically? They give you an email that gives you instant access to a control panel. (From my understanding.) But then within 72 hours you are to have a confirmation that the account is set to go, and that your credit report came back ok.

Let me know if I am wrong on this point.

So when you say you had sign up within an hour, I assume you mean the auto responder type message that gives you access to a control panel of some sort.

My inquiry was about the 72 hours after that. (If you could fill in what happens after tha, it would be appricited.)

Thanks.

You have to fax them the documentation they need before your account is active in real time. You have immediate access, but it's just for testing site integration. Once you've got your information faxed to them, just click on the support link in the control panel and talk to someone about it.

Oh, yes i now have received account access for test mode and access to setup my account within the control panel...

Its been less then 24hours and no mention of the account credit coming back yet.

Will keep you posted.
    www.boxedhost.com
    COMING SOON!

Hello. As far as I know Paysystems.com have an outstanding support. I have never had any problems with them. It's strange to hear that you couldn't reach them. Anyway, Good Luck

You have to fax them the documentation they need before your account is active in real time. You have immediate access, but it's just for testing site integration. Once you've got your information faxed to them, just click on the support link in the control panel and talk to someone about it.
    Is it legal to sign as both the client and the guarantor? It seems PaySystems likes to do every aspect over the phone, even a simple question.

I have always heard about the great support.

My friend who sign up 4 days ago, faxed in the information as far as I know.

Got in touch with a rep, then the rep said they would be in contact.

My friend emailed again yesterday, nothing, and again today.

It's weird cause all the feedback has been really good about them on this board.

I told my friend to give them a try. (Now I don't know.)

Oh well anyone who's just trying them, please keep us updated.

Thanks.

what info's do you have to fax them?

When I signed up, I got the test account setup and never heard anything back from them unless it was in regards to a support issue I submitted.

Also just about anything that needs your personal info (ie password username etc etc) they will contact you by phone, Unless stated in ticket *E-Mail response only plz*

Otherwise they pretty nice and fast friendly support.
    Regards,
    Eric

We have used Paysystems for almost a year and we think they are great. The MCC (Merchant Control Center) is awesome. From what I've read on these boards, Paysystems has alot more features than 2Checkout.

Their fraud screening is very tight. I have heard from new clients that Paysystems have contacted them halfway around the world in our name to verify a card, which is great.
    Laurence Flynn @ HostNEXUS.com
    Managed WordPress Hosting Solutions
    Focused on speed. Obsessed with security.

How about Paysystems vs. Hostcharge??

Everyone says host charge, but i see many reputable hosts using paysystems.. any opinions on which you feel is better overall and why?
    www.boxedhost.com
    COMING SOON!

How about Paysystems vs. Hostcharge??

Everyone says host charge, but i see many reputable hosts using paysystems.. any opinions on which you feel is better overall and why?
    Never used Hostcharge, but my gut tells me to keep away. We've used Paysystems.com for about 10mths now and couldn't be happier.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast