Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Bot Technology :: Get it now!

Introduction
    Hello! Over the past few months, I have worked hard to get bot technology working. I have taken the best of what is out there and put it together in a package so that anyone can host there own bot.

What is it?
    A bot is an artificial intelligence program that is capable of doing many, many things. A few examples of this would be:
    • Chatting Bot
    • Basic Support
    • Message Center
    • And many more!

Bots are fully customizable from the way they chat, to what they know. You let them know what to learn.

Why do I need it?
    You need to get a bot for yourself and/or your company for many reasons.

A chatter bot could be used for something as simple having smoething that clients, friends, family can talk to and have a good time. It acts like a human and talks like one. For a hosting company, it could show that you care for your clients by giving them something to talk to when they wanna have a conversation.

A bot of this kind can handle basic support questions. It is, inesence, a faq that talks. Perhaps a client is looking to transfer their domain to your servers and they open up an im window and say, "What is the dns for your servers?" It could respond with, "After you have successfully placed an order, change your dns information for your domain to ns1.yourdomain.com and ns2.yourdomain.com. This change will take 1 to 4 days to be reflected on the entire internet."

Something like that would save your techs time and then it would be saving you money. Instead of clients coming to you, they go to the bot and ask their question. If no answer is brought there, then they come to you. Most questions can be answered at the bot level providing it learns it.

A message center. Perhaps you would like to have a bot for a group of friends. You can post messages so that when they say anything to it it replys with your messages you put. Hosting companys, you could put scheduled downtime, important contact information, etc.

With a bot, the possibilities are endless!

Where can the bot be used?
    Currently, the bot will only work on the aol and msn instant messenger networks. If their is enough demand, I may look into irc or icq. Also, there is a web based client that you can communicate with the bot.

How do I get one?
    Interested in getting your own bot presence on the internet? Hers your chance. To get one, contact me at the following places:

AIM: SSJ4Gogeta518
    yahoo: redplanetstorm
    MSN: ussborg@hotmail.com
    Email: webmaster@thessjworld.com

I'd be more than happy to talk with you about your needs and answer any questions you have.

How much for one?
    The pricing structure is still under consideration. Currently though, I have this as a roughe estimate...

Currently, I am in dire need of a server that I can custom mod for bot hosting. Shared hosting atm for me does not allow me full control over everything as everything needs to be compiled crazily. So, payment could be worked out in a server and then you would be able to host as many bots as you please. Give them out to family, friends, clients, staff. Also, you could sell them on your web site to other people.

For something like this, payment could be done in a server. Nothing fancy really. It would need to be 900 or greater CPU, with 512 mb ram, 20gb hd, no control panel, 20gb transfer, RH 7.x. From there, I will get the server ready and start loading the bots on. Each server in theory should support over 500 bots.

Conclusion
    Thanks for reading my ad, and I hope that many people are interested. There will only be a few spots open for this atm but, it will be expanding. So first come first serve.

THANKS ^_^

Neo

EDIT:

Demos
    ChatterBot: http://dimmensionx.com/bot/programe/src/talk.html
    Username: wht
    Password: demo

Hosting: http://dimmensionx.com/bot/host/src/talk.html
    Username: wht
    Password: demo

Replies for both can be fully customized and you can add your own if you want.
    Last edited by dbzgod; 10-19-2002 at 12:54 PM.

As stupid as it is (and the whole patent office for that matter), IM bot technology is patented. http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=0...thread&tid=155 has a link to the patent online and to an article where the "creators" plan to go after people without a license from them.
    Modest Mouse Talk

Hmm, first time I've heard of that. Hmm, well the offer is still on. I'll get in touch with them and see what I can do.

Interesting bot script.

When the client says a question, how does the bot know what to respond with? Does it pick out certain keywords, etc?

Thanks.

Yes, it looks for keywords in the query and then from there polls that information from a mysql database. Then that is sent as a reply to the client. All responses are fully customizable.

this is very interesting. is there a demo?
    if it works well enough to answer support questions, it is worth entering into this years' loebner prize competition - the grand prix is $10k if im not mistaken =]

cheers,
    paul
    * Rusko Enterprises LLC - Upgrade to 100% uptime today!
    * Premium NYC collocation and custom dedicated servers
    call 1-877-MY-RUSKO or paul [at] rusko.us

dedicated servers, collocation, load balanced and high availability clusters

Demo is located at: http://dimmensionx.com/bot/programe/src/talk.html

Maybe not prize material yet. Still working on lots of things to it...

Holy cow!

I love this, even if it's just for fun and games. The first question I entered "How much wood can a wood chuck chuck?" And it's answer was perfectly acceptible.

Nice work.
    <!-- boo! -->

Thanks

your bot is female
    her name is anna and shes 20 years old (legal to work? lol
    i use to make these things long time before on C language.
    heh
    nice try.!
    Contact Triplesoft.net Online Web Development Company
    Aim: kodvavis
    email: info@triplesoft.net
    Http://www.triplesoft.net

Why would you need a seperate server to run this type of bot? I can create one to interact with AIM in less than 5 minutes using mIRC to run off a Windows system.

RESPONSE: No, I am a heterosexual female.
    hahaha, guess what question I asked

Question:Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street?

Answer: I usually ride the bus.

--

Question: Is getting to Oz possible?

Answer: I think so, but I'm not sure.

--

Question: What is your favorite Quote?

Answer: "So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past" -- The Great Gatsby.

Damn Neo, did you really program all of these things - because it must have taken a hell of a lot of time.

Also, it apparently doesn't do math - everything I ask it - it gives me the answer of 12.
    Last edited by CSD; 10-19-2002 at 12:46 AM.

I'm not getting a reply!

I even tried "How much wood can a wood chuck chuck?" which someone above tried.

Whats up?
    Europhase UK Limited - XEN/OpenVZ UK/US Virtual Private Servers | R1Soft Backups for Web Hosts
    Custom R1Soft Backups | UK/US Web Hosting | UK/US Virtual Private Servers
    99.9% Uptime SLA | Non Overloaded Service | Guaranteed Ram / Resources
    Company: SC345142 VAT: GB-947754180 Tel: 0870 4710 895

Sleeping for me also
    - Andy
    Free browser based game:
    http://www.critticage.com
    Play in your spare time!

/me thinks it got angry will all the stupid questions...

Its AI is so advanced its gone selling its self, no luck dbzgod
    Europhase UK Limited - XEN/OpenVZ UK/US Virtual Private Servers | R1Soft Backups for Web Hosts
    Custom R1Soft Backups | UK/US Web Hosting | UK/US Virtual Private Servers
    99.9% Uptime SLA | Non Overloaded Service | Guaranteed Ram / Resources
    Company: SC345142 VAT: GB-947754180 Tel: 0870 4710 895

Im looking into the demo problem now.

TheTech: You might be able to do it in 5 minutes via mIRC, but this runs with a much higher level technology. It has a php frontend with mysql on the back. And then to get it interacting with aim//msn it uses perl. This technology will be around much longer than mIRC and it is constantly being improved.

CSD: Right now math is not integrated for the web based interface. But, for the ones on aol/msn I can incorporate a calculator.

The talker files are currently based upon the base AIML files but I have heavily edited them to suit my tastes.

Bot working again, I'll be adding some other functionality to it later perhaps.

Files locked down, found how the user manipulated the demo account. Login information is: wht password: demo

Very nice. Did you get the responses from somewhere?? It must have taken you forever to write them all!!
    Regards,
    Ronan
    Pairone Networks Ltd
    Cloud Hosting @www.pair1.ie

The reponses, are based on the AIML set by the ALICE project. I editied them to include more information and to be a bit more user friendly.

I am, as we speak, working on a demo hosting bot.

There's even a MOD for phpbb2 for this AI/Bot as well: http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic...ht=bot&start=0

Nick has it running on his forums over at vereor.com if you wish to see it in action.

While I think your intentions are good (and a good idea for a niche market), claiming them as your own advanced technology is quite the stretch of truth.
    Modest Mouse Talk

I'm sorry if that is the way you read my ad was that it was my own technology. There are many ai/bots out there for many of the leading message boards, IRC bots, and there are many places to find other such technology. Once again, I'm sorry about that. It is not my technology, I just did some improvments upon it and felt that it would be cool if other people could share in the wealth of ai bots.

UPDATE
    Just finished the hosting demo for all interested. It is located at http://dimmensionx.com/bot/host/src/talk.html with the username wht and password demo.

Remember, all of the replies can be fully customized and you can add your own.

Very cool though I have a suggestion. Add a YES/NO link to the response if the user found the answer helpful. For example, I entered "What is bandwith?" and it returned "Our servers are connected to dual GiG-E links to Internap and we have several OC-12's from Level3 for backup and expansion." Clearly it thought I asked what kind of connection/bandwith was used rather than what it is. The user could then press NO, and the user's question + the bot's answer could be forwarded to you and/or a control panel so you can add the new correct answers.
    I know that wasn't the best explanation, I'd be glad to clarify.
    Modest Mouse Talk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast