Grand opening tonight. Does the site look good?

Hello WHT,
    I just wanted to ask people if they could check out my companies web site to see if what they thought of it. I have spent alot of time, making sure spelling errors were complete. I'm sure you html gurus will find fault in the code.

But my thinking is...I am spending more money into my servers making sure they are very secure, up to date than worry about how precise my web page is.

anyway on with the preview:

Thanks for your help,

Brad Nelson

Your site looks very nice. The only thing I can critique really is...your font choice

I personally do not like Arial Narrow but that doesn't matter

Anyway, I found a tiny tiny tiny mistake and I thought I'd point it out.

"We offer 6 plans of hosting to provide you with a plan that will better fit your hosting needs. This will allow you to find a plan that you can use better ,while being able to upgrade to any plan at a later time."

The comma has a space in front of it and no space after it. Sorry to pick at little things but it seemed it stood out like a sore thumb to me

Overall, I think your site looks great! I have to agree with JonL, because of the clean appearance of your site, the comma spacing grabbed my attention right away, too.

Looks good. Good luck to you!

Site design looks pretty nice. A couple things. I agree on the text font in the center, a little unusual. Not necessarily bad I guess, but most sites use the standard fonts (verdana, arial, times), so a different font seems out of place almost. Also, I would reduce the size of your image on the right with the cpanel and logos. It seems too long. Plus it pushes your hosting packages down to the bottom. Those are the most important part of your site and should be toward the top.
    Kevin Hauge
    Modern Leaf Design

This site is a complete rip of

That's cause I owned

By the way, I fixed the fonts, you were right didnt quite go.

Thanks for your helps, insight is always better. Stairing at the screen all day and your judgment eventually gets tired and you make stupid decisions

Overall, very nice, clean and pleasant!

It's a good job. - Low cost multi domain hosting solutions. [Legal adult content friendly]
    Reliable web site hosting is our motto. We have Alertra stats to back that up.
    Proven provider of high quality shared and reseller accounts since 2002.

When I go over the site, I get the feeling that the layout may be a bit cluttered.

Also, I found it strange that you included an advertisement section on the site.

Chandler, Arizona
    EDIT its loading now stupid satellite..
    -Robert Norton

Very nice design, but loads very slow on cable, would hate to be a user wanting to view it on dialup.

Just my opinion, but I would cut down on the graphics, and use more backgrounds instead of full images.
    Coming Soon!

Thank you.

Tech Belt
    Not loading for me properly all I get is a "this domain is for sale" page.
    #---.#---###### | Host Mist LLC - Helping People Say Hello World™
    #---.#---#--#--# || Shared, Reseller, Master Reseller, VPS, Dedicated
    ####---#--#--# }| Featuring multiple locations across the US & Germany.
    #---#---#--#--# #| Connecting the world through web hosting.

St. Paul, MN
    Both of you fail for not noticing this thread is from 2002.

St. John's, NL
    Yup, looks like someone bumped this thread *cough MapleHost cough* to try to get some post count
    Cpanel/WHM • PHP • Perl • Ruby • Full Time Support
    LCWSoft - Canada web hosting (based in Newfoundland) since 2007
    Servers based in the US and Canada (Uptime Report)