Domain Registrar that accepts paypal

i know registerfly does, but i have read very bad things about them on these boards, so if anyone knows of another please let me know, thanks alot.

Mike

NameStrong did, but they're being...absorbed (for lack of a better word) into NameCheap now. Maybe NameCheap will offer it soon too, since they probably own NameStrong's old scripts now.

I just went to this board to see if this topic was posted. I would be quite interested in hearing of a domain registrar that accepts Paypal too.

I just went to Namecheap to register a domain... it said they can't process any orders right now.

As far as I am aware of, NameCheap is currently fully operational and accepting orders (I just tested it). It's possible we were down momentarily for updates earlier this afternoon.

We do not currently accept PayPal payments but it is a feature we would like to add in the future. I can't give you a specific timeline or make any promises, but we'd like to implement it within a few months. We're working on a lot of new updates right now which you will see within the next few weeks.