STUNNING, High-End, Complex, layered 3D Flash, Template! **DONT MISS THIS**!

Hi all,

It is very rare that we offer up a template of this caliber for general sale to the public. Almost always a top-of-industry template such as this would only be made on an individual basis and customized for clients. However I decided to see if there would be any demand of an ultra-high end template here. Hopefully my suspicions that there are some folks out there who have always wanted a website of the utmost quality but never thought they could afford one, will be proven right. This design is quite unique in color scheme and layout, LOADS ALMOST INSTANTLY even on a 56 dial-up connection, is infinitely scalable so it stretches to fill the screen at any resolution and will accommodate any amount of text plugged into the main area. This is it folks, the kind of design people are paying upwards of 15 grand for:

http://www.andreizimiles.com/design/templates/new_5

This template will be sold only once. The price for the current template exactly as you see it with COMPLETE CUSTOMIZATION is: $500. This is by far the best deal I have ever offered WHT.

What does COMPLETE CUSTOMIZATION mean? It means that I will customize any bit of text you see in the template, FLASH INCLUDED, for no extra cost. The buyer simply tells me what he/she would like the navigation, title, and plan breakdown sections to say and I will do all the work.

The buyer will have complete ownership of the template and is free to resell it. The only thing I ask is that you don't claim you made the template and you allow me to show it (in its current, de-branded form) in my portfolio and to clients.

The template will be delivered as a neatly organized .ZIP file containing all files needed to own, customize, and implement the template (including all fonts used in the template, editable image, Flash, and HTML files, all optimized exported images, and all HTML and CSS content).

ADDITIONAL UPGRADE OPTIONS (if you get this template I highly suggest you opt for these as you will basically be getting a top-notch website ready for your content for under $1000):

> $100 - Add 100% original, custom-created sound/music to the Flash header (we don't use samples or royalty-free music. This is 100% original stuff straight from our audio designer's keyboard).

> $250 - Add a customized SUBPAGE w/FLASH for only $250.00 (this will basically give you a complete website-ready package).

If you have any other customization ideas/requests, questions about the template, or would like to buy it please don't hesitate to contact me at: [email protected]

Thanks and good luck!
    Last edited by Azaloth; 10-18-2002 at 07:46 PM.

Azaloth, you have created a very stunning template here, I am sure you will sell it
    Jon Drew
    Synax Solutions Inc.
    info @ ssinc.bz

The site colours compliment each other very nicely. I've never seen a site with a Swish-style flash banner fetch 15 grand however.

Good luck selling it...
    Modest Mouse Talk

looks great. good luck with selling

looks clean. but doubt you can get that price around here!
    Banner Design - Professional Designs - 24hr Turn-Around Guaranteed - 20DollarBanners.com

Online Photo Editor
    Retouch or Add effects to your photos with 1 click

very nice work

wow
    well done
    Complx Internet Services
    www.complx.net
    Hosting - Colocation - Domains - Dialup
    [email protected]

Did u use swish? (This is just a question).

Looks good, not gonna get $500 though. People offer almost the same quality for like $150 (minus the flash of course).

worth every cent. good luck selling it!

James

Hi there...

Hi there,

The Flash portion was done primarily in Flash MX with some elements created in Swish 2.0 and Swift 3D V3.0. However for anyone concerned, none of the effects generated with Swish are the standard preset effects. Also, you'd be surprised how many very reputable, big-name, design firms are using Swish. It's a fantastic motion graphics authoring tool, anyone who overlooks it because it's quick and easy to use is missing out.

As far as pricing goes, let's not forget that the $500 includes COMPLETE CUSTOMIZATION of all textual elements of the template. That coupled with this design which I believe to be quite comparable to many designs I've seen which cost over $10,000 makes for a pretty sweet deal in my opinion. Also, I have sold templates here on WHT for more than this before, so while lately it does seem that no one is spending much, you'd be surprised who's lurking around .

Thanks again for the comments everyone, they are much appreciated.
    Last edited by Azaloth; 10-18-2002 at 06:15 PM.

andrei,

while the template is very nice, i havent seen a template thats worth 'over $10000'. can you post a couple links illustrating what you mean?

good luck,
    paul
    * Rusko Enterprises LLC - Upgrade to 100% uptime today!
    * Premium NYC collocation and custom dedicated servers
    call 1-877-MY-RUSKO or paul [at] rusko.us

dedicated servers, collocation, load balanced and high availability clusters

Swish is a great tool, i was just wondering goodluck with selling.

The Pixelbrick ones are rumored to reach $10k for a complete site, config'd. I am assuming that a site like ModernBill's is atleast $5k.

So, I suppose if you can afford $5k for a webpage, paying $10k probably isn't that difficult either.

nice template!
    -WC-

Pixelbrick, 2advanced.com, 2design.org...etc.

Almost any design by www.pixelbrick.com (such as www.hostrocket.com or www.fastwebsites.com or www.rackfast.com) cost at least $10,000. I believe that it was confirmed that Hostrocket paid over $20,000 for their design. Now say what you will about my design, I'm sure many people will think hostrocket.com is a better design, but is it $19,500 better? That's a different story...

My statement may have seemed a bit bold, but designs I have made such as this one have been compared often to the work of Pixelbrick, and I charge a FRACTION of what they do.

Check out: www.hostevolve.com or www.andreizimiles.com/design/hitspot or www.wayfinderexperience.com for specific examples of my work that have been compared to Pixelbrick websites.

Some studios such as 2advanced.com (every designer's aspiration in life, lol) are rumored to charge over 6 figures for even a simple template.

You'd be surprised what some corporations/wealthy individuals will pay for a nice website.
    Last edited by Azaloth; 10-18-2002 at 07:34 PM.

Well, I think your work is damn good. Don't take the criticism to heart. Here, it seems that the people generally want a high-end site for the same price of a Frontpage template would generally go for. It's sort of sad, but I think it has to do that some designers are from countries that have lower costs of living.

All part of becoming a global marketplace.

-WC-

Nice work. I think $500 is a bargain for that site especially since he's going to customize it for you. I'm sure whomever buys it will be happy. Not everyone here expects a fully customized site for $100, so I'm sure it will sell at $500.

Nobody said it wasn't worth it (it is!), however taunting it as comparable to a 15k website is stretching it a tad.
    Modest Mouse Talk

I usually keep my mouth shut in such situation, the design is fine, so is the asking price of $500 (it's a free market anyway). But honestly ... saying that it's worth 10K is quite a piece of joke.

And pls... PixelBrick & 2advanced ... I believe they are very much on 2 different ends of the scale.

i never said your work wasnt worth the asking price, i like it a lot. my question was a sincere one, ive never heard of a *template* fetching $15k. perhaps im in the wrong business =]

now if i could only do on the computer what i could do on a subway train back when i was young and silly

good luck,
    paul
    * Rusko Enterprises LLC - Upgrade to 100% uptime today!
    * Premium NYC collocation and custom dedicated servers
    call 1-877-MY-RUSKO or paul [at] rusko.us

dedicated servers, collocation, load balanced and high availability clusters

Originally posted by rusko
    i never said your work wasnt worth the asking price, i like it a lot. my question was a sincere one, ive never heard of a *template* fetching $15k. perhaps im in the wrong business =]

now if i could only do on the computer what i could do on a subway train back when i was young and silly

good luck,
    paul
    piss on it?

Obviously if I thought I could get $10,000 for the design I wouldn't be charging $500. I simply have stated that it is comparable in quality to designs which people have paid upwards of $10-15,000 for. You can disagree with that statement if you like but don't misrepresent what I said.

People will always debate the dollar value of "intangible" services such as web design. Some would say that $10,000 for a website is absolutely insane and that no site on earth is worth that. While others eagerly pay twenty or thirty thousand for a site because they feel that their money is well invested and that the quality of work they will recieve in return will be worth it.

Azaloth,

Don't sweat the small stuff. I agree that designs "comparable" to yours has - and will again - be sold for several thousand dollars. (It should go without saying that it would be a fully functioning site, completely customized to the buyers desire )

IMO, when you post things of such radical prices in a forum with people looking for a custom site for 100 bucks, your bound to draw in flies...

Good Luck to you. This design is one awsome piece of work!

Keep on keeping on

Re: Hi there...

Originally posted by Azaloth
    none of the effects generated with Swish are the standard preset effects
    Actually, they all are. That's a shame if you missed them, but they're all preset effects in Swish.. Not that there is anything wrong with it at all. Swish is software just as Flash is. It's just like Photoshop and Fireworks - Use whichever one you like better and works better for you.

Thanks...

Thanks everyone for the comments and compliments, if this design sells you can expect to see more, similar designs from me posted here in the future.

NoFolio - Regarding the Swish, what I meant is that none of the text effects are just the standard preset inserts, all have been altered for maximum impact. I agree that Swish is just another great tool like Photoshop, Swift 3D, or Flash itself. However, many people seem to think the use of Swish implies lack of actual Flash knowledge, which is just plain silly.

It's like saying that using Dreamweaver means you don't know HTML. Sure, I could replicate any effect I made in Swish in Flash itself, it would just take me twice the amount of time...

Anyway, thanks everyone for the compliments, several people have contacted me and seem interested, so if you are actually consider buying it you should probably act soon.

Also, if anyone likes this style of template but would prefer a custom design or perhaps to cut costs a non-Flash design, please do contact me, I finally have time to take on individual design requests now so send an e-mail to: [email protected] if your interested.

Price of a site is so subjective and dependant on what the client is willing to pay.

That template is excellent - $500 is very reasonable. It's not so much the design that is worth the money it's the hours that go into it. I imagine the Hostrocket site involved countless hours working with the client & doing a lot of pre-design work, so the $10K - $20K is justifyable. It's not the design itself that's worth the top $ - there are a lot of good designers.

We are certainly not web designers - but we got $5000 for doing a very simple site last year & what we produced was not fit to lick the boots of that template, so it's just what people are willing to pay in the end. A corporate site I know of cost $250,000

That flash template certainly looks nice. I normally hate flash - but that is very tastefully done - great job
    Andrew McMaster
    http://www.FindMyHosting.com
    Compare Prices, Consumer Reviews, Help, Guides and More.

i dont see why should this template cost 500$ too,i do flash and i do know a good flash from a bad one.
    i have to say something,flash doesnt work good for buttons,maybe ads and banners and intros,but to have the effects that he made on buttons,why dont u just make it simple rollovers? check www.addr.com "nice non-flash buttons"
    for the header flash,i dont see much creativity in it
    result:u need to work on flash usability coz ur not going to get 500$ for this i think.
    second,sell it as grafix,it looks perfect.

on the other hand to u WHT members,i've seen lots of u who post"wow,what a nice template " just to get post count up,this not good u know,gives designers the impress. that u guys fall for anything."i dont mean everyone"
    also this one http://www.modernbill.com/ someone said its for 10K .
    i say dont believe all what u hear and believe .5 of what u see.
    here's a 10K site for 2A,they dont charge 6 figures no more http://www.xs-engineering.com/
    this a real flash site,not just some lines and text moving on screen like modernbill.there is nothng creative in a mask effect over a bitmap stock image!!
    so flash is about usability,its not about what u can do with it,its about if u needed it or not.
    Poised.com - Marketing with Passion
    Tamer o'kail - Creative Director

congrats, good design, if its not sold here, don't take it personal... you do good work...

Good work

Azaloth is a very talented, hard working and creative web designer.

I will recommend his services to anyone who wants top quality, good service and a professional approach to this whole design thing.

He maintains his original style and design ...everytime.

To Creedance :

Dear Creedance, as a fellow designer please show some respect for others and cheer them up on their projects.

As far his asking price goes, its upto the buyer to decide on that.

there is nothng creative in a mask effect over a bitmap stock image

As long as the client likes it, you do not have to worry about his creativity.

This is a Offers and Requests board not "advise me on my high end flash" board where Azaloth is asking from you about techincal details.

I hope you refrain from sophomoric mud slings and attain your professional attire at all times.

Cheers
    SEO needed .. email or PM me.
    ----------------------------------------------

Yeah... what DesignNYC said!

Dear creedance, allow me to quote you here:
    on the other hand to u WHT members,i've seen lots of u who post"wow,what a nice template " just to get post count up,this not good u know,gives designers the impress. that u guys fall for anything."i dont mean everyone"
    Just today in fact you do the same thing you tell others they shouldn't do.

Not trashing you atall, just pointing out that we all try to not only "raise our post count" but - try to encourage aspiring designers on, whenever we feel it deemed justly deserved.

Sorry to keep stepping on your thread Azloth... IMO this design is still worth more than the 500 you ask for... keep the faith!

Thanks for the replies guys, my issue isn't so much what he thinks about my template, I could honestly care less unless he has money in hand to buy it. My issue is more that he is posting inaccurate and uninformed information. 2advanced.com doing a website for 10k?!?!? *laughs* So with clients like Nike, the NFL, and Ford Motor Company you're going to do a 10k gig? Yeah...sure.

I don't mind a harsh critique, or people disagreeing with me or not liking my work, that's a part of every artist/designer's life and process, but I do take issue with people posting inflamatory nonsense without knowing what they are talking about. Anyway, it's really not a big deal and I'm sure the template will sell soon, I have several interested parties and have already got some nice gigs as a result of people seeing this as an example of my work. Thanks to all who've responded.