Arrow I can provide tech support.

Hello all,

I would like to work providing support for hosting companies. My experience is in Cpanel and WHM. I can troubleshoot problems that the customer could have with e-mail, FrontPage etc... I will charge on a per-ticket basis that is around 30 cents. If you are interested, please contact me via e-mail or PM.

Greg Meade
    ghmeade@adelphia.net

Would you be interested in doing anything via live chat software? I would pay on a per chat basis.

Thanks,
    Andrew

I need to know where to start in setting up my server for frontpage hosting. Can you point me in the right direction?

Not doing it for less?

Hello,

If anyone thinks my prices are too high, or too low just tell me what you think a reasonable rate is and we can work something out.

Greg

30 cents a ticket is not too high IMO, I'd think it was on the low side. It depends on why you're doing it, if you want to do it for experience in your spare time then it's not bad but if you're looking to make any sort of money from it I'd double it. Some tickets take a matter of seconds to do while others can be really time consuming. It's something to consider. Best of luck!