* What support do you usually provide and how fast?

What support do you usually provide and how fast?
    Just interested how do you work with US clients living somewhere else without US phone?
    how fast do you usually answer e-mails?
    24/7 support? (do not mean support in datacenter looking over your dedicated
    Share your expirience, plz

I offer support via HelpDesk (PerlDesk), E-mail, and Forum. 95% of the time everything is fixed/answered within an few minutes to 2-3 hours.

Greetings:

We have our own in-house adminstration team.

24x7x365

Toll free, regular voice, email, fax, etc. for communication.

Shared hosting responded to usually in four hours or less with the average during normal business hours within 15 minutes or less.

Dedicated server clients contracted for maximum care are responded to in 15 minutes or less 24x7x365.

Thank you.
    ---
    Peter M. Abraham
    LinkedIn Profile

Insane support with comedy

Faster than a bus full of football players to a cheerleader convention.
    dotGig
    <:<: [Fruit eating linux administrator]

Since I am very personal with my clients (only host who I design), I use cell phone mainly. Other than that, I have email, AIM, forums.

Since I am at the computer no less than 12 hours a day, most things are fixed within 2 hours or so.

WE provide 24/7 Live chat support, most support is handled right there, then there is helpdesk and email answered 24/7, someone is always online, unless we get too many calls and operaters go offline to answer questions.
    If custoemr wants to talk on phone, we call them
    FastWebHost.com - Business Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, WordPress & Fast VPS Hosting
    FastWebHost.in Best India Web Hosting Provider. India Web Hosting
    Hosting Websites Since 2002. Locations: USA, Netherlands, Germany and India.

email almost 20 hours a day ... phone for local clients .
    http://www.featuredhost.com | mailto: sales@featuredhost.com | ASP.NET-MS SQL-Cold Fusion hosting| Cheap domain registration | MSN : sales@featuredhost.com |

We provide 24/7/365 support via our helpdesk and email. Average turnaround time is less than 30 minutes. We also currently do IM support during business hours.

Hmm .. helpdesk support about 17 hours a day (sometimes more depending how late I stay up), email running the whole time, ICQ, forums....

Answering time really depends on whether or not we received the email/ticket while we were sleeping. Otherwise, it's a matter of minutes. I get notified of every helpdesk tickets sent in so I can log in and deal with it. As for the emails, if they emailed me personally or one of the addresses that goes out to me and my partner, as soon as we get the email, we acknowledge it and address what we can. If we need more information from the sys admin for our server, we keep in touch with the client to let them know the progress.

Then we also happen to stop a lot of helpdesk tickets from coming in by having a network status mailing list that get frequently used. Since every customer is on it, they're kept in the loop about what's happening.
    Jacynthe Durocher
    Co-owner Adrianet Corporation