which 100mbit provider?

ok what providers will go under $150/m per mbit on a 100mbit connect ?

and could I please have some honest opinions of people who have used and not just hear about these companies
    --
    savvis, dynegy, and verio
    --

anyhow thanks alot and hope can get some good feedback from this.

You looking for 95th percentile, or a burstable or capped line? Or Colocation??

Rackforce.com (currently rent a dedi server there) has a 1.5mbit/s line, although i've been getting 1 - 2 MB/s most of the time. This is under $150/month. Been with em almost 1 month now, very good support, nice ticket system, in my opinion. Don't know about the rest of yous out there.

Hope that helps.
    Hosting.Express | Affordable Web and Email Hosting
    Shared | Reseller | 24/7 Support | NSA Free
    SPECIAL OFFER - domain name, email and cPanel web hosting = $3.73 per month | Contact Us: 1-800-861-1888

i'm talking for a 100mbit line for putting servers on, not looking to buy a server just currious about prices.

Ahh, ok. Well you asked for opinions
    Hosting.Express | Affordable Web and Email Hosting
    Shared | Reseller | 24/7 Support | NSA Free
    SPECIAL OFFER - domain name, email and cPanel web hosting = $3.73 per month | Contact Us: 1-800-861-1888

Originally posted by Hostkookster
    Ahh, ok. Well you asked for opinions
    n/p thanks again for at least trying

anyone else?

So your looking for colocation?
    www.boxedhost.com
    COMING SOON!
    A Resellers Dream, In a Box

negative just currious from people who actually buy dedicated 100mbit feeds from verio etc... dont need any hosting so please no advertising on this thread

Im thinking it would depend on how much bandwidth you are wanting, if your going for capped/burstable/etc..

Or do you need a 100mbps dedicated line? If so from what providor or multi-homed? etc...

More details would be needed really to make any suggestions.
    www.boxedhost.com
    COMING SOON!

Might want to find someone who has experience with Aleron, I believe they run around $50/Mbit at the 100Mbit level.

Originally posted by RH4U
    Im thinking it would depend on how much bandwidth you are wanting, if your going for capped/burstable/etc..

Or do you need a 100mbps dedicated line? If so from what providor or multi-homed? etc...

More details would be needed really to make any suggestions.
    guy are you trying to advertise to me? because i was pretty specific in what i asked for and you keep trying to act like you want to offer me colo and a line or somthing. instead i would rather have your opinions

ok anyhow is what i want is like a 100mbit ethernet from one of the places i mentioned above

and hopefully somone familiar with aleron will chime in here and post what they think.

LOL
    Lemme rephrase his Q
    For those of you who owns / rent / datacenters etc How much do u pay for a DEDICATED 100MBIT FEED

Originally posted by quicksols
    LOL
    Lemme rephrase his Q
    For those of you who owns / rent / datacenters etc How much do u pay for a DEDICATED 100MBIT FEED
    omygosh EXACTLY your a genious lol anyhow thanks for making it more clear

No im not trying to advertise to you, i dont have a 100mbit connection to sell.. so that would make it kinda pointless wouldnt
    www.boxedhost.com
    COMING SOON!

Williams can get pretty cheap on 100mbps pipes. To be exact, pretty close to Cogent's pricing...

i think you can get it for under 50$ per MB/sec at dynamichosting, in the moment they use mainly level3 i think
    iīm currently hosted there but only for about 1 week now, so i canīt say much about them yet

Originally posted by hmmwv
    i think you can get it for under 50$ per MB/sec at dynamichosting, in the moment they use mainly level3 i think
    iīm currently hosted there but only for about 1 week now, so i canīt say much about them yet
    lol guy i dont want to colo this question was directed at colo companies or server companies not people who rent servers.

better question might be to list the bandwidth carriers who will *not* go under $150/mbps at the 100mbps commitment level. Most providers will go below $150/mbps at 100mbps commitment without too much push, a few big boys will not granted.

zdwebhosting, noticed you were looking for ads. Well Umbillycord Colo can put you in a 100 GB/mo pipe for under $150/mo easy. Call me.

Funny...

Originally posted by UmBillyCord
    zdwebhosting, noticed you were looking for ads. Well Umbillycord Colo can put you in a 100 GB/mo pipe for under $150/mo easy. Call me.
    oh you dirty rat i want it was 59$ a month and sure i'll do it and what OC is that? hahaha thanks for making this off topic