St. Louis, MO, USA

Need Ad Flyer Designed - $25

Hey guys,

Here's the deal. I'm in need of an ad flyer for my company. To get a few heads turned my way in my local area, I'm going to put some ad flyers on some businesses front doors (kinda like those people who wrap them around your door knob with a rubber band).

If you take a look at my website,, you'll see what logo I'd like to use on the flyer. I would like to mainly advertise the fact that we can design, maintain and host web sites for these companies at a cheap price, plus sell them domains for only $15.

But in addition to that, I'd like to make a small mention that we do PC repair and will custom build computers/servers if needed.

Anyone interested in taking up this little job, I'm willing to pay up to $25.. MAYBE more depending on the results. Please email me: dustin[at] OR respond with your comments and entries for the job.

Thank you.
    Best Regards,
    Dustin Oder
    "Growing With Tomorrow's Technology"

I'm interested in doing both of your projects. $20 for each of you.

Contact me via PM or e-mail...thanx!!!
    Lime Drop Marketing!
    Web Design | Graphic Design | Logo Design

United Kingdom
    Taken from the site..

Miscellaneous Graphics Design Services:
    Sector31 also provides miscellaneous graphic design services. Our wide range of graphic design services includes designing leaflets, flyers, postcards, CD inserts, CD labels, logos, name cards, posters, T-shirt designs and others.

Why not do them yourselves?
    View Portfolio

A trusted WHT member for over 7 years!

Modesto, CA
    We do yellow page ads, and other "Flyers" etc.

And can help you complete these "Both of you"

Can't really say more in the thread as most of this is customer/staff related conversation but we can complete your project in one or two days.
    <:<: [Fruit eating linux administrator]

Hockey Town
    I am interested. Email me for details

Why not do them yourselves?
    because he gets other people to do it for him, due to his lack of talent and then never pays them. then he'll ignore emails and pretend his email has changed.

Hi, I need someone to design my flyers too.
    Please PM me asap.