Hybrid View

Angry They're at it again...

It looks like the spammers over at Octane Host and Your Host Biz are at it again. I just received some more spam from Super Size Hosting (supersizehosting.com) and wouldn't you know, it's the same jokers. I know that their previous names/domains have been banned here, maybe it's time to ban the new name. Anyone else receive their spam?

- Mark

Aww not again. Haven't they learned their lesson?
    Orlando Magic--> 05-06 CHAMPS

I replied to this in another thread...

As soon as I got it, I sent it off to spamcop, and added it to my trash can
    Don't like what I say? Ignore me.

Same here.

What kind of e-mail did they send ya?

The traditional "we have the biggest and best reseller package for you". I've already deleted it but if you look at any e-mail they sent from their past ten company names, it's practically the same. And when I went to their site, wouldn't you know that the logo is the same. I don't even think I let the page load all the way before closing IE. Bums...
    - Mark

Damn, that sucks. I wonder how their provider keeps letting it happen? Couldn't we put a stop to this nonsense? If you say "10" companies honestly, then man.. these guys are out of control!

Well, I myself can remember about four. I know of Octane Host, Your Host Biz, Velocity Host, Super Size Hosting... I may be missing some but they seem to change monthly.

I remember when I received the first spam from Octane Host I went and checked their WHOIS and it showed they registered less than one month prior to me receiving the e-mail. In their message, it stated how they were one of the best in the business. All that in one month. Now that's good.
    - Mark

My comments from another thread...

Yep, I got spammed from them too. I paid them a visit through live help.

Talked to "Steve" and gave him an ear full about his company spamming people. LOL, I also asked why the other Florida hosting companies (some banned at WHT) also has a "Steve" working their live help desk. Of course, no answer.

Like all the rest of the times (different companies) I have talked to Steve he quickly changed the subject... "have you looked at our hosting plans?"

As seen throughout WHT, these guys are notorious spammers. Somehow we have to shut all their companies down.
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...threadid=82040

call their 800 number, talk to them, tell them your life story, waste THEIR time. that number is listed in the earlier posts in the above thread mentioned by punaboy.