who has the absolutely cheapest bandwidth available ?

i once saw an offer dedicated server with 3 terabyte of traffic for $100 ... is there still something in this price area ?

or even cheaper?

100 mbit unmetered for $1000 or kinda like that?

happy for any answer,,

your best kumpel FOTZENKAISER

Nobody can offer you this. It is not possible in todays market. Unless of course it is oversubscribed like crazy or they are making up lies to give you excuses on how it is possible. Best you can get for 100mbit is 3k from cogent.

Whoever was offering that was counting on you only using 1/100 of that bandwith.
    Matt De Leon
    GreekComm - http://www.greekcomm.com/
    Online Community for Greek Fraternities and Sororities.

colocate with united colo for $99 a month. 1000gb of bandwidth. but of course, that means sending in your own machine.

Best you can get for 100mbit is 3k from cogent.
    Am i missing something? http://www.cogentco.com/Fast/elegant_proposition.html

There it says cogent offer 100mbit for $1000 a month not 3k? Or are there lots of other costs they dont tell you about on the main page etc?

Reagrds
    Ben

it's $3k a month if you're reselling the line (say if you're a webhost or dedicated host). it's $1k a month if you only need the line for company/internet access use (which i DO believe includes being able to host your own sites).

the $1k a month lines are probably heavily monitored to check for more outgoing than incoming b/w or something like that.