logwatch or logcheck?

Hello... I was looking through some scripts that parse the system logs and I found two, logwatch and logcheck. Both scripts seem similar in operation but I was wondering whether someone has an opinion on which one is better to use, or can I use both?
    spam --> /dev/null

What are you trying to do ?
    GUI admin tools have no honor. It is a good day to vi.

Well those scripts parse the logs and look for any critical, warning, etc. messages and sends an email to root or whatever email address specified. They both do pretty much the same thing but I was just wondering which one is better.
    spam --> /dev/null

I personnally have logwatch running on my own server, simply because I don't get much email, and it's always nice to get email.

Seriously, I use logwatch, and it emails me once in a while on lots of things, such as my rebuilding my sendmail aliases or incorrect login attempts, or even attempts to relay though sendmail. While the format of the emails is pretty hard to read, the information is good.
    Fire extinguisher extraordinare
    -------------------------------
    FastServers.Net NOC Admin

I use logwatch as well... works fine

Thanks guys. I've read up a lot about those two packages. I've opted to run both logcheck and logwatch on my servers. Logcheck runs every hour and logwatch runs daily so I get a nice report every day, in detail and a daily summary .
    spam --> /dev/null