Question Multiple Domain Host

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could reccomend a decently priced webhost that allows for multiple top level domains, on a linux/unix server. A lot of the places I have found on the web almost want to charge the same price as like a dedicated server or something. I need about 30Gb bandwith a month if possible. Does anyone know of any good ones? Please let me know!!

Houston, TX
    If you look around quite a few do reseller plans including myself. These often come with control panels (like Ensim, which I use).

If you make a post in the advertising forums I'm sure a few could give you a quote

145 would be my recommendation.
    Josh Powell.
    ServerSpotCheck - Is your website down?
    Skimpylink - Not as tiny as some but much cuter!

Above The Clouds
    30gb transfer? You need a reseller plan...and a big one at that.
    Laurence Flynn @ atOmicVPS LTD
    Linux & Windows Cloud Hosting Solutions Powered by OnApp
    Fully Managed [Shared][Reseller][Cloud VPS] [Dedicated]
    Featuring the atOmicSTACK ● Speed ● Performance ● Reliability

i have been using

they are very responsive to me and allow up to 10 domains per acccount!

chris j

Scotland, UK
    If you're looking to host 15 domains or up I would recommend an Unlimited Domain, bulk reseller type plan. However, if it's just a few domains I am sure the price could be reduced a lot. It would also change depending on your disk space requirements, try contacting a few Multiple Domain providers or ask for a custom quote that meets your exact needs
    Chris Adams - CEO - Rochen Ltd. - chris (at) rochen (dot) com

Now offering both US & UK premium business hosting, reseller hosting and managed virtualized services. | | | | Twitter: @rochenhost