Thread: Design Needed..

Arrow Design Needed..

OK. I need a design for a hosting company. The name is InfoBeen. I will also need a logo. I am currently looking for different offers and prices. Please contact me and be sure to include pricing and some examples of previous work (if applicable). An idea of something I want: I like this page ( but instead of blue, have green like this ( That's just an idea of what I want. Thanks in advanced.

United Kingdom
    You have already got in contact with Chewnet, however, I'm more than influenced to post here.
    Bannaz™ | Amazing HTML5 Banner Ad Designer!
    Leading designers in online advertising
    Need banners? Visit our Website

Dallas, Texas
    Im interested in this project...
    Although the link you have there, isnt working, Im sure I can do any design/layout you need.

You can find my portfolio at

The price for the logo is $40 USD, and $150 USD for the design.
    What you will get for the $190 USD is a logo a long with revisions. As well as a design and subpages wanted.

Let me know if you have any questions:
    [email protected]
    PixelDaze (AIM)
    166483866 (ICQ)

Thank you for your time, I look forward to your response.
    Best Regards,
    Jeff @ PixelDaze Studios

You can use this link instead ( Also, I haven't entered into any contract with Chewnet. I simply e-mailed them asking for a quote.

Atlanta, GA
    Please disregard this post for a design for I did not authorize this.

? Who said it was for you anyways? lol

Southern California

Re: Design Needed..

Originally posted by mhale
    OK. I need a design for a hosting company. The name is InfoBeen. I will also need a logo.
    I believe that would be you. - Where professionals discuss web hosting.

• Chicken

Port Coquitlam(Vancouver), BC, Canada
    This seems to be a case of grab a design and run

Huntington Beach, Ca
    A good reason to purchase the corresponding domain names.

The following addresses ARE AVAILABLE.

INFOBEEN.COM (already taken, click here for info)

INFOBEEN.US Special Offer! $6.95

Originally posted by TemplateGuy
    This seems to be a case of grab a design and run
    Hmm..What's that suppose to mean? hehe. Anyways, to clarify, I was working on teaming up with Kyle. I was going to construct a new website for him to see if he liked maybe pursway him? lol..Just because I want a design that says InfoBeen, doesn't technically mean I want to steal his site name or anything like that. That's almost like me wanting a design that says "Cheese" and their is a business called It really has nothing to do with each other. Also, I considered it very rude to insinuate that I was trying to steal his name (Stating that he should have registered all Infobeen.** names).

Wow..I really felt like I was blabbering a lot in that message

Also, I would like to add-on this. I don't want to be rude towards Kyle in any way, as we have been friends for a very long time and hope that friendship lasts many more years. However, I don't see how you can "authorize" me to request a design? It's my free choice. I'm guessing that you stated this meaning that you didn't give me permission to request a template for your site. I never said I was requesting it for your site. (Jumping to conclusions. One of the many signs of hunger. Go get a Snickers candy bar ) [lol..I just said that to lighting up this sort-of dark post]

Huntington Beach, Ca
    I was not insinuating that you were trying to steal the name, just pointing out the fact that if you wanted to you could register any of the corresponding domain names. I know a lot of people that puchase at least both the .com and .net if available.

You were blabbering

OK. Well in that case, I would like to apologize. I misinterpreted your message. I guess I was just a little upset.

Orlando, FL
    Infobean? Smelly subject