IRCD account for 10 $ month , all incluse

We are happy to offer you this IRCD gold account :

1 bg
    1 ip
    1 gb / traffic the month
    20 mb webspace

Price : 10 $ / month all incluse

whats a bg? Im not out of the loop that much am I? Lol but actualy How much for root and 25 gigs. I need to hold approx. 10,000 users. also where are the servers located. Who are the providers machine specs. How manny users/ accounts per machine. Please post basic info with your post..

10,000 users would be roughly 10-15 gb/mo.

We currently have servers running about 1200 at any time.

A background is a process running on your shell account while your not logged in.

If your serious, we have awesome chat servers, check us out.
    Devon Dunham (Owner, Sharpnet/DDoS Host)
    Advanced DDoS Mitigation and Server Management Solutions

Protecting your online infrastructure.

Est. 1998.

Originally posted by GsAlliance
    whats a bg? Im not out of the loop that much am I? Lol but actualy How much for root and 25 gigs. I need to hold approx. 10,000 users. also where are the servers located. Who are the providers machine specs. How manny users/ accounts per machine. Please post basic info with your post..
    Hi ,

Thank for you intrest , I can offer you this IRCD account

- IRCD account
    - 10 Gb transfer / month ( I think that will be enough for 10000 users )
    - 2 IP's
    - Services incluse
    - WWW dir of 50 mb

Price : $ 30 / month

Network

As tier-1 internet service provider, we have no middle man between our network and our carrier. To strengthen our network, we have a special agreement with our backbone carriers to have the first-right-of-way in their network. This means that all data packet from our network will be delivered first in times of peak hours or in the case where the network is congested.

Our network connections are diversely redundant through multiple DS-3s burstable to OC-3, OC-48 and OC-192 capacity. We have some of the major carriers in our data center such as:

Level 3

Genuity
    Telseon
    Cogent
    Looking Glass
    SBC
    C2C Fiber

The last 5 month the uptime was 100 %

Originally posted by GsAlliance
    A IRCD with 25 gb wil be 40 $ / month