Will pay for Diablo 2 cd key...

Here's the quick story... younger brother just called me... he's lost his case with the cd key on it. He needs a legit cd key to play on battle.net. A cd key for the expansion set is also needed.

Obviously I cannot buy any hacked keys, but I am willing to purchase keys from people who don't play anymore...

Thanks,
    Jeff

PS. I can pay right away

Pay, ooooo, I got it and have used it once. What sorta pay?
    - Andy
    Free browser based game:
    http://www.critticage.com
    Play in your spare time!

Name a price... I understand it's only for the cdkey, so you do still have the copy.... what were you thinking? Is this only for d2 or d2 & expansion?

Jeff

Anyone willing to hand over cd key (please make sure it is never used again) tonight and then ship complete game?

Name price.

You do realize that simply asking makes it appear that the copy you have is not legitimate? I hate to speculate but if I were you I'd contact the maker of the game and see if they can help. Asking on a bulletin board only makes it appear as if you made a copy and want to use the illegal version online. Just an idea, though.
    Mark Blair

Originally posted by markblair
    You do realize that simply asking makes it appear that the copy you have is not legitimate? I hate to speculate but if I were you I'd contact the maker of the game and see if they can help. Asking on a bulletin board only makes it appear as if you made a copy and want to use the illegal version online. Just an idea, though.
    Please reread his previous thread...he wants to buy the game from you...plus the Key....Do you have it?

Simon

I have a key, cd and the box and i never even opened it.... i got it has a present, but i played the demo version before and didn't like it.

Got it, my apologies. I thought it was just for the key but saw the difference. In that case, everything's legitimate. I myself, don't have either, unfortunately.
    Mark Blair

Yeah, gotta love losing games, disks, keys, etc.

Remember those days when Doom would come on like 12 floppies!!! hehehe

If anyone is selling let me know.

Jeff

Iam selling the key for a small price, just offer something and i'll accept. It's just i was too late to exchange it.
    And about losing stuff, i bought quake3 3 times cause i lost the cd with the code attached.
    Rtcw i bought 2 times.

But for example i play quake now 3 years about 4 hours a week and still enjoy it, so it was well worth the money for me.

I've bought Age of Empires 2 twice now...
    I am now Tobarja.

starcraft 3 times
    Sincerely,
    - StarGhost

I hate to speculate but if I were you I'd contact the maker of the game and see if they can help.
    Blizzard will do nothing. Trust me.

Anyways, I have a legit Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction key if you need (works on b.net). Let me know.