Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Is North Korea next?

Just got this in my mailbox:

North Korea tells U.S. it has secret nuclear program, senior Bush administration official says. Details to come.

I guess this makes North Korea just as 'dangerous' as Iraq.
    Marc Wyss - marc@mchost.com
    MCHost Inc - Experts in Private Label Reseller Plans
    http://www.mchost.com

Who did you receive this from?

North Korea tells U.S. it has secret nuclear program
    Sounds fishy. Why would N. Korea tell the U.S. that it has a nuclear program?

Its on al of the news websites now as "breaking news"

Wow, that's 'wierd'.

A link to CNN's article here: http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapc...eut/index.html

Pretty short and brief.

umm im pretty sure we knew they had bio/nuke weapons...
    -Robert Norton
    www.SophMedia.com

What is so secret about that. We have known it for years.

Is this supposed to surprise us all? They have been at this for ages.
    Multiple Image Corporation - http://www.multipleimage.com
    Diverse Solutions for Diverse Companies.
    Virtual, Dedicated & Colocated Hosting.

How dare they do this, foulllllllllll U.S. MUST ATTACK THEM NOW!! THEY ARE TERRORISTS!!! FOULLL

The U.S. must control everyone and defend every broken agreement. CONFORM and OBEY or your a TERRORIST!

Can't wait for Bush to attack Iraq so China can invade Taiwan.

Then we can try to bully them.

LOL
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwww it's broke

What's with all this rubbish.... it seems that the US thinks they're the only country that are allowed to be a Nuclear power.

If North Korea really wanted to hide the fact that they have a "secret nuclear program" then they wouldn't tell the US - as simple as that.

--Shaun
    Shaun Ewing
    shaun.net

koreans ............. .............eh just kidding

United States Efforts to Undermine the International Criminal Court

The more and more I go digging up information about what we the United States are doing the more and more I get pissed off about it.

What else comes to mind is why don't we just get rid of the Civil Police and have the military just Police us. People just sit back and say oh well someone has to catch this sniper.

This whole political process is out of control, the government is out of control.

Which lier should we vote in office? the worst or the least worst.

Everyone and their mother has nuclear weapons...But it doesnt matter. The U.S. pays a group of dudes thousands of dollars to sit at a desk, and once they detect a nuclear weapon fired from elsewhere, they hit a button which counter launches nukes. The world needs to accept the fact that we are all facing death, even if one guy accidently hits a button.
    hostVentura
    adam.ferree@gmail.com
    AIM: windsofnihility

Israel has nuclear weapons. India has nuclear weapons. Pakistan has nuclear weapons. England has nuclear weapons. US has nuclear weapons.

perhaps we should invade them all to save ourselves

Originally posted by susannad
    Israel has nuclear weapons. India has nuclear weapons. Pakistan has nuclear weapons. England has nuclear weapons. US has nuclear weapons.

perhaps we should invade them all to save ourselves
    Yes I think I would like to see us invade ourselves
    Multiple Image Corporation - http://www.multipleimage.com
    Diverse Solutions for Diverse Companies.
    Virtual, Dedicated & Colocated Hosting.

Israel has nuclear weapons. Korea has nuclear weapons. China has nuclear weapons. US to attack Israel because they possess them. Never mind Korea and China?

Originally posted by multipleimage

Yes I think I would like to see us invade ourselves
    I think s/he is refering to the world.

REVOLUTION

The way we are headed now, I can see it within my lifetime.

THE US SHOULD BE NEXT! They have all of the above...it'll be funny seeing them nuking themselves.

Hey, USA was the only one who used nuclear weapons
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Originally posted by Newbie

I think s/he is refering to the world.

REVOLUTION

The way we are headed now, I can see it within my lifetime.
    I was talking with my friend about that, I think that we will see it in not too many years.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Something interesting:
    http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/cold.war...mb/deployment/

• The US has 12,000 nuclear warheads and is the only country with nuclear weapons deployed outside its borders.
    • The UK has 380 nuclear warheads.
    • France has 450 nuclear warheads.
    • Russia has 22,500 nuclear warheads.
    • Israel refuses to confirm or deny the widespread belief that it has the bomb, but it is believed to have over 100 atomic weapons.
    • The US has done a total of 1,030 nuclear tests.
    • The UK has done a total of 45 nuclear tests.
    • France has done a total of 210 nuclear tests.
    • Russia has done a total of 715 nuclear tests.

Here's a tough question:

How many times can we blow earth into 2 pieces?
    Marc Wyss - marc@mchost.com
    MCHost Inc - Experts in Private Label Reseller Plans
    http://www.mchost.com

Marc, that link its about the cold war, Russia has deactivated a lot of nuclear warheads since the perestroika

We have that covered under a plan.. I don't think the government thinks the world would end. LMAO

Executive Order 11490
    Assigning emergency preparedness functions to Federal
    departments and agencies
    WHEREAS our national security is dependent upon our ability to assure continuity of government, at every level, in any national emergency type situation that might conceivably confront the nation; and
    WHEREAS effective national preparedness planning to meet such an emergency, including a massive nuclear attack, is essential to our national survival;

Originally posted by Kiwi
    Something interesting:
    http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/cold.war...mb/deployment/

• The US has 12,000 nuclear warheads and is the only country with nuclear weapons deployed outside its borders.
    • The UK has 380 nuclear warheads.
    • France has 450 nuclear warheads.
    • Russia has 22,500 nuclear warheads.
    • Israel refuses to confirm or deny the widespread belief that it has the bomb, but it is believed to have over 100 atomic weapons.
    • The US has done a total of 1,030 nuclear tests.
    • The UK has done a total of 45 nuclear tests.
    • France has done a total of 210 nuclear tests.
    • Russia has done a total of 715 nuclear tests.

Here's a tough question:

How many times can we blow earth into 2 pieces?

Fortunatelly, I live in the south of the world, there are not nuclear weapons or objetives here yet (The USA want to put nuclear weapons in Ushuaia with the ALCA) , if the war start, please don't come here, this is a nice place to live yet

well, cnn is already on the reactionary charge. they've done 2 live reports from the US nuclear bunkers in the midwest, describing what would happen "in case of nuclear war". unbelievable.

for newbie, try out http://www.bushwatch.net it will raise a few more points for you to be upset about.

North Korea could be a threat to South Korea though, and that's somethign that people will have to deal with if South Korea can not deal with it on their own. Strange relationship those two have...
    HostHideout.com - Where professionals discuss web hosting.

• Chicken

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast