Server in Netherlands

Hello guys.

Do you know any companies in Netherlands (Holland) selling dedicated servers? Please let me know...
    Unfortunately, life does not come with documentation.

you can go for colocation, it is better option in long run.
    Check out www.nxs.nl and www.widexs.nl.
    Order a dell server which you can pay around 60-120 euro per month and colocate it for 70 euro. It will be cheaper than dedicated in NL.
    MHO
    Gokhan Arli
    Web Developer(RubyOnRails/MySQL/.NET)
    www.sylow.net

You also might try: http://www.trueserver.nl and http://www.ashosting.nl the last one has a very good support crew and a top notch network.

trueserver.nl are good
    Matt Wallis
    United Communications Limited
    High Performance Shared & Reseller | Managed VPS Cloud | Managed Dedicated
    UK www.unitedhosting.co.uk | US www.unitedhosting.com | Since 1998.

Thanks guys! Just curious: is it possible to buy bandwidth in Netherlands cheaper then $2/GB?
    Unfortunately, life does not come with documentation.

No, I think that is not possible unless you want your server placed in the USA by an Dutch company, 2 USD per GB is fairly cheap for such quality providers.

Make sure your server is connected to AMS-IX or Level-3.

Good luck
    PCextreme B.V.
    Cloud | Dedicated Servers | Co-location
    IP Transit | 99.9% Network Uptime

Cheapest reasonable quality transfer you'll find in the Netherlands is round the 1 EURO/GIG mark. Can't remember the company name. I got sooo close with buying a server and colocating it with them about a year ago...

Trueserver.nl is only for colocation (I asked them and they said they don't do it now and are not going to offer it in the future).
    Dedicated in the Netherlands is expensive since they charge way too much for support (due to high salary standards compared to the US). There are also hosts offering only 10 GB of traffic with a 200 p/m server.
    The best way is to buy your own server (if your know Linux) and colocate it with TrueServer.nl. These guys rock and have a good and stable network connection and I believe you can choose from three different NOC's.
    Don't expect to much managing of the server, of prepare to pay a lot of money.
    What also a good possibility is to find a dedicated server provider which is located in the NAC. By testing a couple of times I got as results that the numbers of hops to TrueServer and the NAC are the same, and the ping differenses just a few ms. And the price is way better!!!

Good luck,

Jacco
    Wordpress website builder (Build Your Own Money Site) and hosting enthusiast. I test cloud hosters for speed :-). Currently working on HIPAA HQ, Let's Grind Some Coffee and Build Your Own Web Store.