Unlimited Unmetered 56k Access

Live in California or Nevada and want to change to a different Internet Service Provider? You will receive a considerable discount to our yearly plan when signing up through this thread. Our yearly plan is normally $135.00 a year, equal to $11.25 a month (our cheapest plan), although we are selling our yearly plan for a discounted rate of $9.85 per month (payable with full year, $118.20). With our yearly plan we only accept Checks or Money Orders. This is a great plan if you don't have a Credit or Debit card.

All 56k Accounts Include:
    Unlimited Unmetered 56k Internet Access
    5 POP3 Email Address Accounts
    Web-Based Email Account Access
    Email Virus & SPAM Detector
    Free Downloadable Setup Software
    Email & Telephone Tech Support & Sales
    Sub-Domain (
    Website includes:
    25 MB of Server Disk Space
    24/7 FTP & Telnet/SSH Access
    Domain Name ($10 per year - optional)
    Ensim Control Panel
    Frontpage Compatible
    99.9% Up-Time Guarantee

If you are interested in this special offer, please PM, Reply to this thread, or Email me at [email protected]. Our web site is currently not yet up with our web design, but our dialup 56k services are. If there is nowone interested in signing up, no problem ... just testing the waters to see if anyone on the forums is interested.

Looks like nowone is yet interested. If you are, just let me know.

Obviously most of my customers will come from those who don't already have internet connections, so I didn't expect there would be many on the forums. I'll probably be doing some sort of advertising online though, perhaps on the top of the WHT forum pages.

Remote Power Switch / Switched PDU