new reseller - need suggestions

Planning to start a samll website to resell domain registration and hosting plans.

Need some comments about my research results (likely to be decision soon ) from RESELLERS.

1. I'm going to pick enom (or WWD/GoDaddy ?) for domain registration
    2. splashhost (or Voxtreme?) for low-level reseller plan
    3. (Question) Also, do you know where to get a website with professional look and feel at a reasonable price? I need a website, not just a template

One more question: Why so many people are using 2checkout? Is Paypal good? It seems it's a little cheaper

Any suggstions or recommaendations (even outside of the ones mentioned above) would be greately appreciated !!!

Last edited by newtohosting; 10-16-2002 at 06:31 PM.

It sounds like you have the first two pretty well covered.
    For #3, maybe you should look around the Related Offers and Requests forum here. You could ask the designer to complete the site if you found something you liked. I think there are some pretty talented people here.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

Another newbe - welcome to the reselling world, mind your head

1 - Both good choices - I picked enom with DRAM, will try WWD latter to.

2 - look further, but both good - I prefer Voxtreme
    3 - "related offers" has great deals that I often pick up

Suggestions - hmmm - Don't Rush, have Fun and don't get too serios till after your first payinf customer. Look at the legal, accounting, payment systems etc that are not related to the geek stuff

yeah .. the related offers Forum is a nice place to look in for the third query | mailto: [email protected] | ASP.NET-MS SQL-Cold Fusion hosting| Cheap domain registration | MSN : [email protected] |

I, for one, and some others I know, have accounts with, and think they are very hard to beat. Been with them over 3 months, and only minor problems. Check them out!

Thanks a lot for all the replies !

Can someone who have experience with both enom and WWD/GoDaddy give more comparison in terms of price, reliability, customization and integration into own website, etc.? I know enom is easy to integrate, don't know anything about WWD.

One more question: Why so many people are using 2checkout? Is Paypal good? It seems it's a little cheaper

Chesterton, IN
    Paypal is probably better to start out with, and later build up to a merchant account. I've heard many "bad" stories about PayPal, but none that I know of have been confirmed or verified. The only set back with PayPal that I know of is many web hostees ( ) don't like to use PayPal, as it requires for them to register an account with them, many times causing serious problems.
    Matt De Leon
    GreekComm -
    Online Community for Greek Fraternities and Sororities.