Thread: legal issues?

legal issues?

lets say I wanted to register but someone has registered but has no content. are there legal issues that the other owner can take up against me?

what about which has content but in another language and I want

thank you.

No problem with what you mentioned. it's the trade-mark issue that will cause legal issues. If Disney.Org or DiZney.Biz is available it's best to leave them alone

I forgot the legal sites that you can look up the trade marks at - but I hope some of the people have better memories than I do.

>DotComster: I forgot the legal sites that you can look up the trade marks at

Click on "Trademark Electronic Search System (TESS)" on the left. (N.B. This page is not bookmark-able: your session will expire.)
    Co-Founder @HostHideout. Profoundly influenced by #Bauhaus, @Nameslave unrepentantly embraces #Minimalism with a bias for functionality, color theory and pixel precision: a #multimedia messenger in the McLuhan sense. His totally irrelevant M.Ed. dissertation examines Organizational Culture and Change Management. He also likes Patrik Ervell, Wong Kar-wai and IKEA.