Thread: Go Golfing

* Go Golfing

I wish I had found this site sooner. I appreciate the feedback I'm getting from everyone. It's really helping me improve my layouts.
    I have just one more for now.
    the only link completed is the "golfing" link. Thanks!

Hello mantradesign!

On the homepage, the activites graphic seems to be a bit taller than the rest of the graphics. I am not sure if this was a technical bug or something done on purpose

Might just be me, but I find the roll-over text that appears on the background image with the green tint somewhat hard to read.

The subpage/template page is great. Perfect color scheme. Perfect tabs. Clear and concise!

100ft underground in the hosting world
    i appreciate any golf site cause i play state Golf.Good clean looking site,i will agree with betancourt on 1 thing though the graphics on the homepage do seen taller then the rest however that could of been done on purpose

Looks pretty nice.

I would suggest making the roll-over text on the image more visible.

Also, possibly use a different font for the navigation. (I just don't think it works too well w/ the design).

Not a bad design. I think the others are right in changing the rollover to make it easier to read. I also noticed that the Activities and Contact are taller, the first link starts as Location then when rolled over changes to a distorted Golfing.
    Kevin Hauge
    Modern Leaf Design

Good layout color scheme.

One thing that sticks out like a sore thumb is the 'golf ball' image at the top right corner. It's not resized correctly and you can tell that it's stretched vertically more than it is horizontally.

Also, I noticed that you have just a few images, but they are really large in size. This is a major hazard and turn-off for 56k users. I would recommend splicing the images or optimizing them.