Question about this server

I just bought this server from Ebay:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2061314267

Now my question is if I take out the 128 MB RAM and add 2 256 MB RAM chips will it do 1000 gigs a month, or will it slow down too much. I'm going to send it to unitedcolo and get the 1000 gigs for $100 deal. It will only server static pages with images, all under 50k in file size. No scripts.

I can see the server doing that as long as the 1,000 GB or less used is not used all at the same. Having hundreds of people viewing your files at the same time may bog down the server a bit, though I don't know for sure.
    Matt De Leon
    GreekComm - http://www.greekcomm.com/
    Online Community for Greek Fraternities and Sororities.

Hey, that looks like a pretty good deal. But I went to look for it on their website but could not find it. Are you sure its 1000GB for 100, or 500GB for 99?
    Domain Software, LLC.

should be ok with mostly small static content, i don't know about pushing 1000gb without a blink. do you really plan on using all of the bandwidth? you could probably do pretty well with sticking in 2x512mb chips in there. but yeah, nice server!

united colo does offer 1000gb for $99 a month ($1 setup/rackspace/500gb free + required extra 500gb for $98).

I just ordered 2 512 MB ram chips for it and called Unitedcolo.com. I'm all set :-)
    Yes, I can use all that bandwidth, maybe not all on the first month or 2, but eventually. (adult ) . A dime a gig, does it get any cheaper?