Can you force a page to scroll while using frames? PLEASE HELP!!

Im using frames on the page image below to organize it and such...Well, one little problem. Im running super dupper resolution on my end and well, the webpage is like a perfect size on my computer....but when i resize my browswer, much like NORMAL pages, the scroll bar appears and lets me scroll correct? well, this page isnt.....i can resize it, but no scroll bars appear....so i cant see the rest of the page..what do i do to get ALL the frames to scroll WITH the page? I know how to make each frame have a scroll, but i dont want that....thanks!!!!!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...6/fd2985db.jpg

I need to see the code in order to help you. The frameset-code, that is.
    "Stop flame-wars - Report a post"
    The original Kitty Lizard

This is only a guess, and I haven't tested it out, but I imagine that you'll have to create another page, and include the page with your existing frameset within a frame on the new page. That should provide you with the ability to scroll the whole frameset as well as the individual frames on the included page.

As I say, only a guess

oh ok. well i dont have the page uploaded yet but i see what your saying. i found an example of what i want to do at http://www.svrider.com it appears the top is a frame website and the bottom part is another site.....if this is so, how do i insert another page into an existing one? thx!

I see what you mean, but that example is using tables for the scrolling part.

My best bet is that you use IFRAME for the content you want to update seperatly. If you have a menu that is the same, then put the menu in the IFRAME.

I'll help you straight it out, but you have to pm me the code (copy and paste) or put it here.

alright ill get back to you guys! i might change my design around a bit, thought about it a little today and such!

That's what we do when we get new ideas.

Yup, i can go threw 3 designs before its final. So the problem i had before is now resolved....i just redesigned!

I know about 50 css tags that do that

{overflow:auto}
    will put scroll bars when you need them
    and
    {overflow-Yhow}
    (might be visible not show)
    will make the Y bar visible regardless

Redesigning around a problem is neat. I wanted to put my footer at the bottom of the page without having to re-write it on every page, so I looked at my options. I tried OBJECT but that didn't work, so I tried IFRAME and that works fine. I'm still learning about what can be done with advanced CSS and without having to design for different browsers. At the moment I'm a regular at the W3 website.