site to review comments?

Check out my site @ www.paulsation.com, im currently hosting it on my server. Im also thinking about picking up debianserver.net and hosting a forum about debian (the linux flavor i use) and offer free hosting/email ext. (think that would be a good idea?, any one interesting in helping set it up, software wise if i provide the connection and the server)

Email me at [email protected] id your interested in helping

Double-check your link. It doesn't work.
    Kevin Hauge
    Modern Leaf Design
    http://www.modernleaf.com

Originally posted by AboveCenter
    Double-check your link. It doesn't work.
    yeah there is a comma "," in the link simply remove it or use the other one above.

Using Netscape 7.0, I just got your site's html coding, no design

See Attachment

Forgot attachment
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails untitled.jpg  

I noticed that on my linux machine too, i think its because i use Server side includes and php built into certain parts of the page that linux browsers are unable to handle. The only thing i could do is switch back to html ot change everything to php, but i dont really want to do either

fix the mime-types, perhaps switch the default for plain text to text html.

paul
    * Rusko Enterprises LLC - Upgrade to 100% uptime today!
    * Premium NYC collocation and custom dedicated servers
    call 1-877-MY-RUSKO or paul [at] rusko.us

dedicated servers, collocation, load balanced and high availability clusters

THANKS

COOL i forgot to enable an addtype line in my apache httpd.conf file so after i enabled i restarted apache and presto. IT WORKS! Thanks for the help

Have you looked at your site? I'm not sure if it's a coding problem or if this is how you made it ... all of your text is white, which doesn't exactly show up on a white background. Your Linux image is stretched out at the top. To me, it looks like a basic site with tables full of random links. I'd get some books on HTML, take some classes in school, or even check around the web to see other designs.
    Kevin Hauge
    Modern Leaf Design

I just checked out my page on both a linux and a windows machine and both display it propertly, so im not sure that it is on my end.

Hmm...at the top, the damn straight logo looks stretched.

Properties says 200x50 pixels

ACDSEE says its 170x29 and looks normal that way.

And whats with the America strong logo? Kinda big with no other reference or link.

Originally posted by xaero
    I just checked out my page on both a linux and a windows machine and both display it propertly, so im not sure that it is on my end.
    Well it must be a conflict in your code that doesn't work on my system, cuz I don't override any of my settings for my browser. I'm on a Mac running IE 5.1.5. See attachment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails screenshot.gif  
    Kevin Hauge
    Modern Leaf Design

hmm, besides that its a mac i dont know what the problem would unless MAC's use a different code for black??

BTW it's Mac's and not MAC's hehe

Anyway I viewed it on both a Mac running 9 and 10 as well as a PC with NT4 both with IE and the image appears stretched like that sample someone posted.

Image is also stretched for me. Add a logo and maybe a few images. Give yourself a more unique look. As someone mentioned earlier, it's still pretty basic.