Question Host multi-sites

I am going to put up five sites and was thinking about using featureprice. com as they do a package. has anyone used them?
    Any sugestions about other hosts that will host up to six sites?

Just picked up a refugee from featureprice. com yesterday. Their package deal is a good one, but my new cust had some nasty email / spam experiences with them.

Are you refering to a reseller plan?
    Matt De Leon
    GreekComm - http://www.greekcomm.com/
    Online Community for Greek Fraternities and Sororities.

Wow, it took until September 2002 for someone to register the nick 'Host'??? Man, people were sleepin on that one...

Can someone not answer this question without ulterior motives? Can we ask that people who have actual experience with this particular host post an informative response rather than input their opinion based upon their hosting techniques?

My experirience with featureprice have been both good and bad. My small sites have been hosted with practically no problems at all. My large high-volume sites were not so well received. If I decided to buy the large package for hosting several domains for clients, they would be smaller sites needing less bandwidth and cgi scripts.
    One thing though, although I had a problem with one of my own (large volume) sites, I have a client (actually I have 3) hosted with them that has never had a problem, and they enjoy better to avergave traffic and sell quite a few bikes, not to mention, they have screen savers to download.. Check em if you want to... www.panheadcity.com
    K, I won't go with them for my high volume sites, but my smaller clients' sites have seen no problems so far.

I hope this helps in your decision.

Originally posted by Brendaj
    Can someone not answer this question without ulterior motives?
    I believe I hit both marks with my earlier post. I neither answered the question nor had any ulterior motives...

To smidwap, I was going to with the name hostpacket .com but the people at hostpacket .net have mucked that up. So no, not at the moment.
    To lightnin, Is that a compliment?
    Last edited by Host; 10-16-2002 at 09:54 AM.
    Mick

Ughh, my spleen hurts.....

Featureprice's Customer Relations(when I was with them), was Amir Ahmad, I do not know if he is still with them or not, but he was an idiot. I also had to pay for a full year upfront, they didn't do monthly when I signed with them, and I'm not sure if they do now either.

If you want hosting for multiple domains, gearhost.com is the way to go. Good prices, and a reliable service. Featureprice has a horrible bandwidth policy, where only so much can be transferred hourly, it's a load of crap for high-volume sites, so keep that in mind. So I say don't go with them, just based on my experience.