For hosting a forum

I'm wondering how much space and bandwidth I'd need to host a small (approx 200 users) but quite active members. Its an Invision board.

Also, is there any places that offer good and cheap services for those requirements?

this was posted just today... its about 8 message down from yours

well, I read that, but mine is so much smaller... Anyway how about the 2nd part of my question? any place that offer cheap host?

Illinois, USA
    what is "cheap" to you?

it all depends on what you want to pay for; ask yourself some questions (suggestions below) and then post a thread in the requests forum.

1)how much space/bandwidth do I need?
    2)will i want to upgrade plans in the future?
    3)will i need support?
    4)do i want to risk picking a host that has low prices?
    5)would i rather pick a high priced host if im assured that they will give me what they advertise?

basing your decision solely on price in not a smart way to go.

libra 1. I believe for you enough 50-100MB of disk space and <1GB of bandwidth.
    2. Read forum, especially advertising section and you find many good and cheap offers.
    We value support and network performance.

Yeah I agree with skyhost

You probably wont need more than 50 MB of disk space and definitely less than 1 GB of bandwidth
    Chinthaka Wickramaratna
    multi-account windows hosting packages

Phoenix area
    do yourself a favor and don't go cheap. you'll end up losing more than you'll be saving.
    Learn survival/prepper information from a combat veteran at Graywolf Survival