Instead of hiring support, outsource. We can offer you part time to 24/7 chat and e-mail support for about quarter of the salary.
There is a huge advantage for chat support for it is also international support. Try us for a full 30 days money back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose and all to gain.
Our expertise includes
Linux and Windows 2000
Ticket Support System
PHP Support desk
Support related to control panels.
1) Setting up mail server
2) Setting up web server
3) Hosting domains
4) Enabling web users
5) Mail settings
6) Account creation.
7) Adding a new domain/ sub domain.
8) Control panel/FTP password reset.
9) Mail related issues. (Pop3, smtp, webmail).
10) Script support (php, asp, perl).
11) Web statistics support.
12) FrontPage/database troubleshooting.
13) Protected directories (SSL. Non-SSL)
14) Webuser accounts creation.
15) Check diskquota, Traffic limit and many more.
16). Protecting web sites (.htaccess)
1. Performance tuning of Linux servers
2. Automated tasks (Cronjob)
3. Network/Bandwidth monitoring (MRTG)
4. Software installation
5. Server monitoring (Uptime/downtime) using 3rd party softwares and Manual
6. Backup/Restore of server and websites
7. Adminisration of MySQL database server.
8. Setting up of Apache with SSL support.
8. Setting up Mailserver(Sendmail,Qmail,Exim,PostFix)
9. Setting up DNS.
10. Installation and Configuration of various log file analysers (AwStats,Webalizer..)
11. Implementing Firewalls using IPCHAINS and IPTABLES
Windows 2000 Support
1. Using Terminal Services Client
2. Using PC Any Where
3. Configuring and trouble shooting IIS.
4. Configuring and trouble shooting Exchange Server
5. Configuring and trouble shooting Windows Proxy 2.0 and Internet Security and Acceleration Server.
6. Remote installation of softwares.
7. Configuring DNS, DHCP Servers.
8. Managing Users.
9. Backup/Restore using 3rd party tools
10. Configuring and Installing MySQL
Originally posted by dbzgod This has nothing to do with the request, but, can we stop copying and pasting?
First of all it is completely relevant. He is aksing for someone who can maintain is linux server. Second, if I would type my entire resumee would that make you feel any better? As far as I recall I can advertise myself on the advertising forums