Arrow Any feedback on CyberShouts.net?

http://www.CyberShouts.net

I'm looking at their Bronze Reseller plan for $19.99 a month. But it seems too good to be true at that price. I want something comparable to http://www.httpme.com.

Here's the CyberShout plan:

Bronze Plan:
    2GB Space
    15GB Bandwidth/Month
    2 Dedicated IPs
    Free Setup
    Unlimited Domains
    WebHost Mananger
    CPanel 5
    Intel 1.3 GHz Processor Servers
    Linux Redhat 7.3
    CPanel Control Panel 5
    HIGH BANDWIDTH SERVER
    Front Page 2002 extensions
    Unlimited Email [email protected]
    Unlimited subDomains
    Unlimited Domain Pointers
    Unlimited Email Forwarding
    Unlimited Mailing Lists
    Unlimited Email Auto Reply
    Web Based Email
    Unlimited Perl/ PHP/ MySQL/ CGI
    Shopping Cart, Chat,Forum
    Unlimited Password Protect Directories
    Web Based FTP Upload
    Unlimited Cron Jobs Manager
    End User Backup System
    Trace route & Network Tools
    Custom Error Page Feature
    Interchange Cart
    Agora Cart
    XMB Bulletin Board
    Java Chat
    Html Chat
    phpMyChat
    Cgi Wrapper
    Random HTML Generator
    Advanced Guestbook
    Counter Generator
    Java Clock Generator
    Java Countdown Generator
    Secure FormMail clone
    cgiemail
    Entropy Search
    Entropy Banner
    SSH access
    SSL

Is there something I'm over-looking?

About us: No real info.
    Contact us: Email addresses.

Who is:
    Domain Name: CYBERSHOUTS.NET

Registrant:
    CyberShouts (CYBERSHOUTS-NET-DOM)
    CyberShouts
    CyberShouts
    CyberShouts, CyberShouts xxxxxxxxxx
    USA
    CyberShouts
    [email protected]

All of that personally makes me leary, adn no I wouldn't pay for services without *some* type of info.

Domain Name: CYBERSHOUTS.COM

Registrant:
    CyberShouts Admin (CYBERSHOUTS-COM-DOM)
    xxxxxx
    xxxxxx, xxxxxx xxxxxx
    United Kingdom
    xxxxxx
    xxxxxx
    [email protected]

Well, at least this tells you they are somewhere in the UK.
    HostHideout.com - Where professionals discuss web hosting.

Chicken

Looks scammy to me. Stay away until they offer full disclosure.
    intellec
    ....you get what you pay for and you pay for what you get....

I agree. When problems comes you need something to hold on.

Regards,
    Register YOUR domain name now.
    DNSTop.com
    support (ad) dnstop dot com
    Stop paying high prices for domain names!

DNstop.com, intellec, Chicken

Thanks for pointing this point out to us..I've talked with CyberShouts owners..I've got approval from 2 of them to Update the Domain Info, which I've already done, I'll add the 3rd owner in the billing info as soon as I talk with him.

If there's any other feedback you guys can offer regarding our services it would be most appreciated..

Thank you
    Caro.Net: Support is everything
    Offering High Quality Dedicated Servers.

Cybershouts.net - I would not go with them, I did and am losing 2 clients tonight because of them, and they can give a rats ***. I lost count of who many hours they been down stop counting at 25+

Originally posted by boywonder
    Cybershouts.net - I would not go with them, I did and am losing 2 clients tonight because of them, and they can give a rats ***. I lost count of who many hours they been down stop counting at 25+
    That's a one time problem in 2 years of providing hosting services, and I have to disagree with you on not caring, if we didn't care we wouldn't have worked for over 48 hours non stop with changing shifts and hiring extra help to get all the sites setup on the crashed server and also compensate all clients for the downtime.

I understand your position since you only signed up one day before the server crash, I deeply apologize if we caused you any loss.

Every company has a problem every now, even the big guys with DataCenters...Dednow, Nocster..etc..it's just how the business world goes..you can't have all your days up..you've gotta have a day down..we had our day down..and if it's only this one in 2 years..then I guess we won't be having another one for quite a long time..hopefully

I disagree to some points. You and other hosting companies were not prepared. No raid controls, etc. To help prevent HD failures. Yes these cost money, but in the long run like the other day, who gives a rats ass if an HD goes out I got 1, 2, 3 more with them same data and still running. There are number of solutions to prevent what happend in that HD failure. Your comapny did not want to spend this extra money upfront. Other companies who had failures last week are now spending that money to make sure an HD does not knock them down for 2 days.

You say all big companies, Microsoft, Yahoo, Ebay, huge database, they are not down for 2 days. You out of your mind 48 hours is unexceptble in any book if you have customers and credit cards, and financial accounts on servers.

There are lots of resellers popping up every day. Prices are cheap, why the Hardware is entry servers or one level up. I think time will come when out of home operations, and fly by night will decrease.

You get what you pay for in this market, and it is true. I have leraned the hardway. I have made sure my server has a RAID with 3 HDs. and backup server. Sure more money, but I lost just as much as it cost for the extras. while down for 3+ days.

There is down time for every one, minutes or an hour, not days. Come on, lets get real here. You actually are happy with only beenig down for 2 days out of 2 years if that is true, dout it. Anyways, it is nice to know that my company will suffer losses ever 2 years with you, nice business plan there chief. The objective is no business loses at whatever cost.

Originally posted by boywonder
    I disagree to some points. You and other hosting companies were not prepared. No raid controls, etc. To help prevent HD failures. Yes these cost money, but in the long run like the other day, who gives a rats ass if an HD goes out I got 1, 2, 3 more with them same data and still running. There are number of solutions to prevent what happend in that HD failure. Your comapny did not want to spend this extra money upfront. Other companies who had failures last week are now spending that money to make sure an HD does not knock them down for 2 days.

You say all big companies, Microsoft, Yahoo, Ebay, huge database, the
    y are not down for 2 days. You out of your mind 48 hours is un
    exceptble in any book if you have customers and credit cards, and financial accounts on servers.

There are lots of resellers popping up every day. Prices are cheap, why the Hardware is entry servers or one level up. I think time will come when out of home operations, and fly by night will decrease.

You get what you pay for in this market, and it is true. I have leraned the hardway. I have made sure my server has a RAID with 3 HDs. and backup server. Sure more money, but I lost just as much as it cost for the extras. while down for 3+ days.

There is down time for every one, minutes or an hour, not days. Come on, lets get real here. You actually are happy with only beenig down for 2 days out of 2 years if that is true, dout it. Anyways, it is nice to know that my company will suffer losses ever 2 years with you, nice business plan there chief. The objective is no business loses at whatever cost.

Of course we're not happy with being down for 2 days, I'm only trying to point out that this is not a usual incident within our business in fact it's the first incident.

You are correct about not being fully prepared for this kind of problem. The backup HDD we had was on the same server, which proved to be a wrong strategy.

That's why we purchased extra servers just for the sake of backup and for emergency transfers.

We all learn from our mistakes, you have now a great backup plan.. we have made preparations too.

We weren't down as a company for 2 days, one of our servers was down

Anyhow, we once again apologize for the trouble we've caused for your business and wish you all the best with your hosting company.