View Poll Results: How Do You Get Your eNom Reseller Service"

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am an ETP, contracting directly with eNom, and it was worth the investment

7 21.88%
  • I am an ETP, contracting directly with eNom, but I would just as soon have a cheaper to obtain subaccount

0 0%
  • My account is from someone who is an ETP or a reputable firm and I'm satisfied

9 28.13%
  • My account is from someone who is an ETP or a reputable firm but I'm not happy

0 0%
  • My account is from someone in the middle of the food chain and it's OK

1 3.13%
  • My account is from someone in the middle of the food chain and it worries me

3 9.38%
  • I have no idea who sold me my account, but the price was right

7 21.88%
  • I have no idea who sold me my account, and I don't know what will happen tomorrow

5 15.63%

eNom Reseller Poll

A lot of us here resell eNom services. I was wondering how many deal directly with eNom and how many are reseller-resellers, and how satisfied we are with the arrangements we have.

If you are an ETP, you contract directly with eNom. Everyone else is a reseller of an ETP or a reseller of a reseller, etc.

Are you satisfied with your arrangement? Would you change it if you could? Are you worried about your price being changed unilaterally or your upstream provider. Have you needed support from your upstream provider? Have you gotten it?

Good thead

I guess I'm both:
    I am an ETP, contracting directly with eNom, but I would just as soon have a cheaper to obtain subaccount

My account is from someone who is an ETP or a reputable firm and I'm satisfied
    I rarely use my own direct account(s) due to pricing.
    HostHideout.com - Where professionals discuss web hosting.

• Chicken

ENOM's POP3 Email Account
    One of our latest service additions.
    Offers a higher degree of versatility for your email needs.
    Low price of $19.95 for 10 email boxes per domain per year.
    Maximize your domain's visibility.
    No advertising.
    Permanent and professional identity.
    Easily add and manage your users. (No waiting periods)
    Web based access. Check your email from wherever you are.

Is this available for resellers?
    He who hates correction will die. --Proverbs 15:10
    Jeffrey's Cute Blog

JeffreyW, your question answered in your other thread.

i'm a direct ETP and I have been extremely happy using enom, the changes that have been introduced recently have in a way helped justify becoming an ETP instead of a sub-reseller.

Originally posted by hostjet
    i'm a direct ETP and I have been extremely happy using enom, the changes that have been introduced recently have in a way helped justify becoming an ETP instead of a sub-reseller.
    The changes were long overdue. Apparently anyone who already has a below $8.95 plan will keep it.

eNom had to act, or it would no longer have been able to get people to put up big $$$ to become an ETP. Put another way, if everyone can buy wholesale, you won't be able to sell to anybody retail.

Business 101.

So, how much investment is required to become an ETP and what is the wholesale price?

For the lowest price of $6.95 eNom asks you to prepay 1000 domains for $6950.

Looking at the poll numbers, I guess it isn't the kind of sample size Mr. Gallup would like, but we don't have any dissatisfaction among the people who put up the $$$ or who made the effort to find a top reseller to sub with.

OTOH, we seem to have significant doubts among those who went for an easy deal.

15 out of 15 happy in the top two tiers. 6 out of 12 in the bottom two.

Do you think it would be fair/unfair to draw any kind of conclusion from this?