Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ChickenSteak, I do apologize if there was a misunderstanding. Please let "bowman" know of the rules associated with this forum. Yes, I posted a request in the web host requests forum, which you replied to, then "bowman" replied to it 3 times with the same message.

Thanks
    Clip and Print Free Grocery Coupons - ClipCoupons.us

Originally posted by SoftWareRevue
    Well, I've never considered cold calling on someone that showed he was in the market spam.

However, even if they were in the market (I don't know mantra's story), I would be tempted to call three PMs by the same user name containing the same information SPAM.

Again, when members receive what they suspect to be spam, they should contact moderators and let them sort it out.
    Yes correct, but there could have even been the smallest mess up with vbulletin to cause that message to loop, and send it to him three times, i'm not saying it is vbulletin or not but there are numerous variables that could be thrown into the equation.

Although I do personally remember private messaging mantra an offer, mantra we're all three pm's from one person or three diffrent people? If it is three diffrent people then it was a mis-hap on our part of three diffrent sales representatives sending you a message although I do know it could have been resolved alot easier then on web hosting talk.

Also if you got a pm from me for offering you hosting it wouldn't be a routine it would have been something for you .

ChickenSteak: all 3 pm's were from 1 person.
    I was really interested in your plans. You have a nice looking site, but I don't like to be bombarded with the same pm's from the same host.

Originally posted by mantra
    ChickenSteak, I do apologize if there was a misunderstanding. Please let "bowman" know of the rules associated with this forum. Yes, I posted a request in the web host requests forum, which you replied to, then "bowman" replied to it 3 times with the same message.

Thanks
    Ok I will do so, also sorry for the inconvience . Have a nice day.

I got spammed earlier for an isp list site. Only to come here to see they signed up recently and posted a message in the advertising forums about it. At least they used the right forums for it.
    Lagniappe Internet L.L.C. - Wholesale Reseller and VPS Hosting.
    Lagniappe (lan-yap) - An extra or unexpected gift or benefit.
    HostEntrepreneur - Hosting news, reviews, tips, tricks, help and the occassional rant

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search...der=descending

I am referring to these threads when I made my posts. There is a difference between RUNNING a company and OWNING it. A business can be owned by an adult but run by a bunch of kids.

Originally posted by Fazel3
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search...der=descending

I am referring to these threads when I made my posts. There is a difference between RUNNING a company and OWNING it. A business can be owned by an adult but run by a bunch of kids.
    Fazel why don't you just give us an call... Refering to that search result link, we've had some problems they've been straightened out such as with Douglas of PhantasyWorks, although that Kid Jim, is full of it, and as far as that there hasn't been any valid complaints .

Well I do see your point of view in this thread regarding the spamming and realize this wasn't your fault. I wasn't involved in the threads I dug up, so I'm not going to comment on them. I don't want trouble, by inciting you into a war of words, but from a client's point of view, I'd be very cautious in dealing with RackEasy.

A mile long thread on WHT isn't going to hold anyone's interests, they're hardly going to read through it all just to find out the conclusion. One or two pages will set their minds up. That's the reason why "Press Releases" are used. I would be interested in seeing an entire summary of what went on in each of the cases I brought up. Maybe something to consider

wow...what an explosion...i gotta stop eatin lunch cause it looks like that's when all the fun happens....

chickensteak, how about you get larry to post in this here thread and apologize publicly to mantra for wasting his time since mantra has already apolgized if it was a misunderstanding?? then we can close this thread and let it die peacefully...

and btw, i think this is all bogwash...vbulletin bug causing a loop...hmph

Originally posted by akash
    wow...what an explosion...i gotta stop eatin lunch cause it looks like that's when all the fun happens....

chickensteak, how about you get larry to post in this here thread and apologize publicly to mantra for wasting his time since mantra has already apolgized if it was a misunderstanding?? then we can close this thread and let it die peacefully...

and btw, i think this is all bogwash...vbulletin bug causing a loop...hmph
    Akash, i've said it was a *posibility* . We're not the ones who wasted his time, nor did he contact us on this issue, as he should have properly done so. I apologize on behalf of RackEasy, for the inconvience we have caused you Mantra. This thread can now go to wonder wonder land, Akash what did you eat for lunch? Have a good evening everyone .
    Last edited by ChickenSteak; 10-15-2002 at 05:18 PM.

i had a pineapple pizza from papa johns

note:
    possibility
    wasted
    inconvenience

strange how rackeasy posts by different reps all have the same or similar words spelled wrong

Originally posted by akash
    i had a pineapple pizza from papa johns

note:
    possibility
    wasted
    inconvenience

strange how rackeasy posts by different reps all have the same or similar words spelled wrong
    Hmm pizza , lol like I said we're a family!

P.S. Akash It's been me (Brandon) always on this name... If your thinking it was Larry who apologized, that's why i said "On behalf of Rack Easy "

Originally posted by ChickenSteak
    There seem's to be an mis-hap, mantra why didn't you check with us before posting on web hosting talk? We in know way are spammers, nor did this on "purpose". It seems as if three of our sales people who surf WHT have pmed you. Please contact us before you go posting places.

Doesn't that suggest that you know you're spammers

Cow, don't make me have to go & register the name Cow&Chicken . No I was still catching up on the situation, as we aren't spammers shall we let this thread rest in the world of never never land?

Kinda upta mantra; ain't it?

He's the one that received the same message from the same member name three times.

That's spam.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

Popcorn anyone?

OkIhost pass me on some, although I don't see any drama to be having any .

Originally posted by ChickenSteak
    OkIhost pass me on some, although I don't see any drama to be having any .
    Passes a beer and some Blast-O-Butter to ChickenSteak..

Originally posted by OKIHost

Passes a beer and some Blast-O-Butter to ChickenSteak..
    Better make sure that it's a root beer or you might be contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
    The member formerly known as Enigmatics
    Teh Harem

ok guys, let's close this thread.
    I think the point was made.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12