Horsham, Victoria, Aust

COMMENTS WANTED: Hostcharge

I have signed up to use Hostcharge and i was wondering what everyone thought of their service....

(ive been waiting for over 24hrs now to get my signup info)

Ive had a flick thru their forums and some responses to questions asked are a bit vague at times and so im wondering who here uses them and what are your thoughts and comments on them?

I also want to do a Hostcharge module for osCommerce as well, so im impatiently waiting for my signup details so i can get started.
    Alpine Hosting - Australian & US General and Reseller Hosting - Dual Xeon Servers - 24/7 Support
    Dedicated Servers Australia -Australian Managed and Unmanaged Servers and Co-Location

I was also checking for hostcharge.
    I found they are one of the 3 major companies which are mentioned in the WHT...

There are some nice comments about them but there are some unpleasent ones as well. I started seriously reconsider about them...

Here are some comments;

Any one else with a real experience with hostcharge?

Indiana, Florida
    I have sent them pre-sale question and they have never replied back. I sent it twice from 2 different servers to make sure they got it... i'm disappointed, they should at least reply go f*** yourself or something.

VIPsNet as I know all hostcharge team hard working on new MCC. We wait for authorization about 10 day andů get it. Be more patient
    We value support and network performance.