bulk vbulletin licenses. Need any?

Hi Everyone,

I am posting this here one last time to see if we can get anymore people interested in getting a vbulletin owned license. Currently there are a little more then 12 people interested in getting an owned license and I am trying to get 50 so that we can get the owned license for around $110. If you are interested and want to be added to the list please send me an email to [email protected].

License information from vbulletin

Normal Price.
    Owned License - $160

An owned license grants you the right to run on one web server and one web site for each license purchased for an unlimited time. Each license may power one instance of vBulletin on one domain. Included in this package is one year's access to the member area, where you can download updated versions of the software. If you require access to the member area after the year has elapsed, you can renew your access for $30 per year.

Again this has been approved by vbulletin i would just purchase in bulk then transfer the license over to you. If you have any questions at all please feel free to email me anytime at [email protected]

Thanks
    William Wilson

Just an update for everyone

Currently we have around 15. If we get 25 it will be $120 if we get 50 it will be around $110

Thanks
    William Wilson
    CPSkins.com | WHMXtra.com
    12 cPanel Skins, 52 WHM Skins, 12 DirectAdmin,
    60+ Plesk Scripts Linux & Windows & 70 cPanel Auto-Installers

I'm emailing you, but perhaps for the benefit of others, how will payment need to be made? I live i the UK and would find it difficult to pay you or whoever by cheque.

Thanks

Bloory
    Bloory
    Watch this space...