Arrow Looking for Tutorial writers

I'm currently developing a website based on providing free tutorials and help to budding webmaster's / novice's who want to learn the basics of languages such as ASP/ PHP / .NET / JavaScript / Perl / Java / C++ / HTML / XML / UML and relational database's MySQL and Oracle are the most influential at the current time, with Access being the minority at the moment.

Tutorials providing in Design / Graphic help is also welcome.

It will also provide more in depth articles where users may seek to learn more advanced code and how it may benefit them.

I wanted to know if we have any budding tutorial writer's here?

We shall provide a link back to a website / your email / and an
    opportunity for our users to purchase any book of your choice /
    recommendation which links to say an amazon affiliate link for you.

For really in depth tutorials we will make payments between $10-$20 per tutorial - the more you write the more we will purchase as we do not have any set limit's yet - we need to fill all categorys explained above.

One thing we will request and we are very adament about do not copy text from another person's article / tutorial without the proper referencing.

Hope you can help us out,

Kindest Regards,

[email protected]

I'm interested in writing tutorials for your site, mostly in the area of graphic design and HTML. I'll be contacting you shortly.

St. Louis, MO, U.S.A.

Count me in, too. I already have a few tutorials already written, and several ideas and outlines for future ones. The topics run the gamut from ASP, Perl, and JavaScript to design and web usability. I would love to talk with you more about this. Thanks.

Scott Roberts

North America
    Hi Manu,

I'm interested. I've also written tutorials for HTML, CSS, SSI, design, accessibility, and site management/planning before. I've also written documentation for corporations, schools, and individuals.

I'll be sending you a PM.

Email: [email protected]
    MSN: [email protected]

Hey I would be interested in writing tutorials for in you PHP, ASP, HTML, graphic design (photoshop), and .NET.

Contact me via my signature...