Post PHP Programmer Needed

Hi, I would like to start out by saying that I am currently having graphics made for my site and I need several scripts for my site, the company I currently own is for hosting..

1. I want to have signup forms where my clients can come and signup and then after they fill out the form it sends an email to me with all the info on it, and then transfers them to a Payment sheet (Made From 2checkout.com).

2. A Login on my main page so they can check server status, ect..

3. A signup sheet for domain, I currently have a reseller account with enom.com.

Im not sure if I was to descriptive, you can IM or EMAIL me on the AOL account "SOLVANT" or MSN account "[email protected]", with prices or whatever you want, I can host your site also. Thanks,

Doug.

we can do it for $200, if you intersted

Whoa

Thats alot of money for scripting... (What is the internet coming to?)

I'm interested PM me please. We'll work something out
    -Robert Norton
    www.SophMedia.com

Thats alot of money for scripting
    he said $200 not $2000. I think it is time to head for local customers. Almost we have to pay to write code here.
    Gokhan Arli
    Web Developer(RubyOnRails/MySQL/.NET)
    www.sylow.net

LOL i posted awhile back about needing web hosting and in exchange i would php program,graphics,web design,and get your site hits im only 14 but im way better than some adults (most adults ;-) ) and im kinda proud of myself i started programming when i was 8 and ever since then i loved it :-) how did i get on this subject? O__o

oh and im kinda needing help also when im 17 i plan on starting a hosting company to :-) ive allready started working on my design and programming for the site i still have years to finish and make a good site but where do i start to making a web hosting company? Thanks, talk to everyone later :-)

my suggestion would be to "Do what you do best".
    Do not do something that you have no idea. Webhosting is a very stressful business, do you have time(24/7)? do you have knowledge(OS/security/money/tax/customer relation....)?

If I were you I would start small, just get unix machine at home(main OS around) and play with it as much as possible. Then get a dedicated server and host friends' family's websites. You will understand that if webhosting is for you.

(I am sleepy now sorry for typos and other stupid advices I gave)
    Gokhan Arli
    Web Developer(RubyOnRails/MySQL/.NET)
    www.sylow.net

Originally posted by Xneox
    oh and im kinda needing help also when im 17 i plan on starting a hosting company to :-) ive allready started working on my design and programming for the site i still have years to finish and make a good site but where do i start to making a web hosting company? Thanks, talk to everyone later :-)

I must warn you, in three years the industry might change. if any advice I can offer is keep up to date with the industry. Any other advice given now, might not be very useful for you.