PHP Support: Yes
    Python support: Yes
    ASP Support: Yes
    Search engine submission: Yes
    Online File Manager: Yes

Pricing Options
    Monthly Payment Price: $9.95
    Setup Fee: Free!

visit www.theogc.com for details, or contact us using the info below!
    Marcus Brown

OMG , thats a good offer to bad its not good for me.

Heh, this is really a great offer. I am hosted by theogc.com.
    http://www.theogc.com/blaze is my url, and although I don't use my hosting as much as i could, it is a wonderful service <3 you marcus

Is that a misprint? 500GIG per month transfer for $9.95 a month?

no it is not.
    Marcus Brown

Domain Name Included: Yes
    Does this mean we will have to use a http://www.theogc.com/user url? Or can we still choose our own domain name for FREE? Can you clarify this please? Thanks.

Originally posted by cdnav8r

Does this mean we will have to use a http://www.theogc.com/user url? Or can we still choose our own domain name for FREE? Can you clarify this please? Thanks.

Domain name provided means you would get a FREE www.yourname.com or .net .org what ever you wanted.

You would always have the option of viewing your web site at an alternative address of www.theogc.com/yourname
    Marcus Brown

Originally posted by Theogc

Domain name provided means you would get a FREE www.yourname.com or .net .org what ever you wanted.

You would always have the option of viewing your web site at an alternative address of www.theogc.com/yourname
    So does the domain name fall under your ownership (theogc) or mine? Specifically, if I find that your web hosting does not satisfy my needs, can I manage (change DNS, etc), and just take my domain name and get it hosted elsewhere? I'm just curious since you are providing it FREE so I just wanted to know if its your ownership.

If I already have a domain name, will you host it at the same price?

Also, I sometimes have videos (taken from a digital cam) from some of the events I go to. Am I allowed to host it with this plan and have people download it (it is fully legal material since it is MY videos)? As long as I stay within 500GB? Or will I be shut down if too many people download too many large video files?

Thanks again

It will be your domain name, if you are not happy with us we will point your domain to any host you want.

Price stays the same for with or without own domain name.

You would get a warning before you got shut down, hosting your own vidio is fine.
    Marcus Brown

I think I should host my bands' website/radio station on your site....

Just a few questions.

Couldn't find any information about MySQL, will it have any limit? means, if I use one gig for our music files (legal, we work as a ring for unsigned bands.) and other gig for MySQL?
    Can we have subdomains?
    Can we point other domain names to our subdomains?
    What kinda control panel?

We are installing and setting up mysql today, hopefully will be finished by tonight.

mysql will be included inside of your 2gb of web space, you can use use it for both.

Subdomains are not supported by the web server we use, you can have other domains pointed to www.yourname.com/whatever (we would prefer names that are registered through us)

Control panel is not installed on the server, we set everything up manually, with our tech support on AIM, MSN, ICQ and e-mail 24/7 there is virtually no wait. We can almost guarantee any time you need a change we will be there at that time of need.
    Marcus Brown