Question An in-kind logo design

Within the next week, I will be launching a forum at www.addictionboard.com.

I will be hosting and doing it for the benefit of people suffering from addiction and the people who love them.

It will be advertising free, other than a small link to my site.

Although I could design a logo for this, I was hoping people that love logo design would do one in-kind.

There would be no compensation, but you will be credited . . . how you would like to be is negotiable.

Within time, this board will have quite a following . . . trust me on this one!

Feel free to post any logos here or e-mail them to me at jbarron(at)epitomized.com

The logo can be simple, as long as it includes AddictionBoard.com

Thanks and I look forward to the responses!
    Jesse Barron
    [email protected]
    Epitomized Hosting: Exceeding Your Expectations
    www.epitomized.com

is the a forum posting addiction or about drug addiction
    Get your certificate of knowification autographed by REW!
    Visit rewdog.com for details.

Sounds like Drug addiction. Sadly, I've been there. Both sides.
    Thank the Lord I'm now on the "people who love them" side.
    I'd like to see this turn out. I'll try to make a logo today and I'll post it here if I can, if not I'll e-mail it to you.

Amen...

Yea, I wasn't going to say anything, because I don't want it to harm my reputation . . .

I used to be a meth addict . . . but thanks to a friend who said one day "we need to get our lives together, before we die" I haven't touched a drug since. He is also sober.

It wasn't easy getting clean. I had thrown everything in my life away . . . relationships with friends and family, a good job, material possessions, you name it -- I lost it. When I got clean, I had nothing left . . . even my lease was expiring five days later, with no option to renew (that was going to happen regardless, rented condo going to graduating son of owner). So I starting rebuilding the relationships I lost, got a job and put it all back together. I am happy again, but it was a struggle!

I had to totally remove myself from any temptation which means I had to leave a lot of lost souls behind. Sadly, they will probably never go into recovery, they have slipped too far.

This board will be for people like them, in case they ever do decide to fix their lives . . . and for their families who want to get their loved ones back.

Actually, a board similar to the one I am starting is where I learned there was hope . . . so I hope to mimmick it and build a community of people who are affected.
    Jesse Barron
    [email protected]
    www.epitomized.com

Originally posted by VanCoke
    Sounds like Drug addiction. Sadly, I've been there. Both sides.
    Thank the Lord I'm now on the "people who love them" side.
    I'd like to see this turn out. I'll try to make a logo today and I'll post it here if I can, if not I'll e-mail it to you.
    So I can count on you being a member?
    Last edited by epitomized; 10-13-2002 at 11:28 PM.
    Jesse Barron
    [email protected]
    www.epitomized.com