Managed Services for Dedicated Servers

I am currently looking for more recommendations on companies offering managed services for dedicated servers as well as support for shared hosting. I already know of boxadmin and ikiwi. Anyone else out there who is worth looking at for their services in terms of price and quality?

I know of boxadmin, ikiwi,, and

Hope that helps, also if you place a request in the request forum you may get some replies. Let me know what you turn up, im also looking for a similar solution.
    A Resellers Dream, In a Box

Thanks, these give me a starting point. Is or has anyone used these companies? what were the results? After I get my server setup do I really need alot of admin support? Thanks again

I saw a few posts in here on and they were very good remarks on them so I would search for ikiwi...everytime I emailed them with questions they replied to me within 6 hrs. I am not yet a current client but am looking into their services, and as I said they did replied within 6 hrs. I have emailed bobcares as well and he has gotten back to me pretty promply as well, boxadmin well they seem to be a bit slow on returning private msgs but I emailed today and its been about 11 hrs now without a response and actsupport never heard of em.

But my highest recommendation is as I heard so much good about them and they truely do get back to you.

Hope this helps

Web Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers, Low Cost Domains!!
    US, UK, Netherlands & Asia!!!

379 has been simply outstanding. We have been using the for about 4 months I would reccommend checking them out!