Arrow Help soughted - anyone know how to use Webppliance?

I signed up for a reseller account just days ago and am finding it a struggle to work out how to use it as I am entirely new to using a reseller package.

Before anyone wonders why I signed up for a reseller package, it's not to sell webspace but so that I could manage 3 - 4 websites of my own under one single account.

Does anyone know of a simply guide on how to create 3 - 4 user accounts? I am confused by the 3 levels "Reseller Administrator", "Site Administrator" and "User Administrator" in spite of reading Webppliance's technical online guide.

Thanks for any advice anyone can offer me.

Never used Webppliance, but I would think you would use the "Reseller Logon" to create the sites, allocate them resources, etc.

Site Admin would be the administration or individual sites, but since you are not reselling, you would not need to use that feature (unless you have others who are responsible for site maintenance). You should be able to do whatever this logon does at the Reseller level.

User Logon would be most likely simular to webusers (like having multiple users under one site, each having there own space...like geocities type of accts). THis would have only basic functionality, email, ftp, passwords, etc.

Re: Help soughted - anyone know how to use Webppliance?

Originally posted by wiredpioneer
    I signed up for a reseller account just days ago and am finding it a struggle to work out how to use it as I am entirely new to using a reseller package.

Before anyone wonders why I signed up for a reseller package, it's not to sell webspace but so that I could manage 3 - 4 websites of my own under one single account.

Does anyone know of a simply guide on how to create 3 - 4 user accounts? I am confused by the 3 levels "Reseller Administrator", "Site Administrator" and "User Administrator" in spite of reading Webppliance's technical online guide.

Thanks for any advice anyone can offer me.
    Can't your host help with this?

go to my webpage and use the demos and how to's till you get the hang of it

http://www.rt19.com/reseller-demo/lo...ollout/welcome
    www.rt19.com
    [email protected]
    AIM: RT19COM

What specifically are you having difficulty with? My resellers / multiple domain EU's are on Ensim 3.1 boxes. Let me know.

Kind Regards,
    -Darrell
    ThePrimeHost LLC - Serving Websites Since 2001.
    Fully Managed VPS Hosting w/ Cpanel + WHM
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers w/ Cpanel + WHM
    Reseller Hosting with End User Support

I am an expert at running ensim. I would be glad to help you anytime, try contacting me via msn or aim messenger and I will help you with your problems.

Aim Messenger:darkfiles123
    Msn Messenger[email protected]