Best domain registrar for resellers?

Hi there. We are just setting up a domain name sales site. Currently we use bulkregister for the registration of our domains, but I do have an issue that when it comes to renewal time, they send out emails to all the registered owners of the domains to tell them to come to bulkregister to renew. For this reason (and also to do some due-diligence) I'm having a look around to see what people think about these ICANN registered providers. Here's what I'm wondering:

1. Which provider gives the best system to integrate? I'm looking to use my own html pages and payment systems but use back-end scripts to do the registration. I also want to register .co.uk through the UKs Nominet as well as the usual .com, .nets etc...

2. I want a provider that will not contact my own clients

3. Pricing - obviously pricing is an issue, but not the most major one. Bulkregister charge from $12 down to $10, so I'm obviously looking some something better than this.

Thanks in advance

M

If you don't mind doing some coding either eNom or OpenSRS would work fine. They both have API's that let your register the domains and you can control the emails that go to your clients.

Frank
    Umbra Hosting
    cPanel | Softaculous | CloudLinux | R1Soft | Ksplice
    Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation
    UmbraHosting.com

Thanks

Thanks for this - I'll check both of these out

Appreciate the help

I still keep my BR account especialy for main name servers, but now use enom with DRAM - works fine. Enom does contact your customers for renewl reminders - but only if you click that option from your control panel. eNom does not offer .UK domain - but you might ask their sales if they have it in the works.