Arrow Enom and nameservers?

Hi All,
    Quick question regarding Enom. How do you make a domain name into a nameserver with them. I cannot find the option anywere or am I missing something?

Thanks,

Brian

The nameservers have to be a domain that is registered with eNom. Then from the main screen click on "my domains" and then on the resulting screen click on "register DNS".

Yeh I found it thanks. Blind as a bat

Thanks,

Brian

It's not you, I've always had trouble finding it, too.

Originally posted by rapidtransit
    The nameservers have to be a domain that is registered with eNom. Then from the main screen click on "my domains" and then on the resulting screen click on "register DNS".

This is not possible if someone registers a Domain name via the REGISTRYROCKET system.

Originally posted by Biggles

This [registering nameservers] is not possible if someone registers a Domain name via the REGISTRYROCKET system.
    I'm pretty certain it is. You can't do the job in RR, but the company holding the eNom accounting containing the registration can register the DNS through that account.

If you have an RR registration and don't have an acocunt yourself, the account holder can register the DNS for you.

Of course, if they don't want to do it as simple customer service, that's anotehr issue.