Using major credit cards on site?

I'm looking to set up a marketing site offering a range of services, which may offer hosting solutions through reseller accounts.

Thing is, I definitely want to be able to accept all major credit cards on site, if possible.

I'm looking at a host who offers SSL, but I'd like to gather some more info before making an approach, so that I know exactly what to ask.

Any comments or research pointers would be greatly appreciated.

I also need it....

For small-median business usage,
    most amount won't exceed $100.

If anyone has any good suggestion,
    with low (no) enrollment fee,
    that will be great.

The first thing you should ask a potential host is whether or not they support SSL at all. You'll need a dedicated IP address in addition to the SSL cert. Different hosts charge differently for IP addresses so make sure you find that our as well.

If you're planning on being a reseller you should find out how you will fit into their system. With H-Sphere resellers can either be located at, or Going with a generic domain name will help separate you from your host. Also, find out if you'll have your own virtual nameservers.

I am not sure how other systems are setup, but HSphere does the billing completly itself, no extra software is needed. Other control panels will be different.

So, to sum this up, you'll need a cert for your website to accept credit card payments securely (for things other than hosting and possible hosting, depending on the control panel), and you'll need to find out what control panel your host is running.
    Digital Elite Hosting
    Reliable Hosting on IBM Servers