Please! Review My Site!

Please, please please.... give me some suggestions for my new site! I managed to make it work in all resolutions fairly well. Is there anything I should add to it? Does it have a good look to it? Thanks!

http://www.nowdammit.com/

looks veryplain ;( change text and work on graphics

hmmm... I'm not really sure what graphics to add... or change....
    I know I have to work on the text a little bit and make it sound very professional... What about the rest of the site? did you click around a bit? Is it "client friendly"?

Thanks for the feedback
    www.prolinker.com - free automatic linking to your website

Yep, needs some work...

1. Frames, get rid of the frames.

2. The graphics look like they were made with a free online geocities editor.

3. Try and use a font like arial, tahoma, verdana, helvetica, sans-serif or somthing similar.

4. Overall layout and design is not very professional looking.

5. Too many windows opening up, just use one main window for the site. Maybe just the forum could be in a different window.

6. A bunch of your pages have .php extensions, but no fuctions on the page(s) that might require php.

7. Content, Content, Content! You have none! Why would I use your service? Where's the specs on the plans? Info on your data center? Documentation to convince me that I should use your service? This area needs some serious work.

Thanks for that great responce...

Frames, I use frames so that the title bar does not need to be reloaded every time someone clicks on a page. What code do you use for a header? Will the content of the header be reloaded for each page? (my top bar was made in flash, and uses java to check screen size)

Graphics where made in paint shop pro. I need some pics, do you know where I can find free pics of servers, networks, etc?

I do not yet have my plans created, but will be placing a new page for hosting plans.

I will try another font

Does it matter if I use the .php extension? I suppose .html will be better for some pages.

I still have to add more info on my servers and network and make it more professional
    www.prolinker.com - free automatic linking to your website

There's nothing particularly wrong with frames, so long as they're used sensibly. Here there's no prob - but, really, you're completely lacking a design ethic. In fact, you're lacking a marketing ethic in general - the packages appear hidden in a corner.

Here's a tip - most people are right-handed. Right-handed people focus much more on the left-hand field of vision. With your site, it means that the right-handed people would first see the list of graphics for php, MySQL, etc. Your packages would not be seen immediately, being to the far right. And any business erally ought to ensure that their sales packages are promoted first.
    Last edited by I, Brian; 10-13-2002 at 03:47 AM.

What code do you use for a header? Will the content of the header be reloaded for each page?
    No matter the type of header I use, I just place it on every page. It will load each time, but for the sub-pages it's already cached so it's not a problem.

do you know where I can find free pics of servers, networks, etc?
    Without "borrowing " them, the closest thing to free is www.istockphoto.com . $10.00 usd, for 40 downloads plus two free downloads for registering. Check with your host, some host will let you use their server/data center images.

Oh, dear, oh dear... Problems:

1. The jaggies on your graphics in your navigation.

2. I don't think the "beveled" look has ever worked on any site, and it sure won't do on a web hosting site.

3. That mottled white paper background for the middle table? Nuh-uh.

Do you plan on actually selling hosting with that site

To be brutally honest you will not get any customers with that. With all of the other hosting companies with atleast decent looking sites out there you dont stand a chance. Just my opinion.