what happened to eservers P4 servers ?

well. I was told they will have them available by the end of September but now is Oct 11.......................................

so what happened ?

People keep saying that eservers is good but all their servers are out of stock since the first time I visited their web site, which is about 3 monthes ago.

I have been waiting for mine for about 3 months now. I guess its worth the wait
    Download my eBook + Videos: Starting your own successful web hosting company.
    Learn from a web host with 7 years of experience.

gosh i hope you guys did not pay already? They might just be earning intrest on your $ before refunding it hehe.

I guess good things take time.
    Callum Henderson,
    iKiwi.net is now HiStyle.biz, bigger and better!

Well..

I have 3 servers with them (soon to be 4) and I have been told by them it will be this week coming - they said they would mail me when they are avail

TiP: Signup for their newsletter - they let you know when they are ready thru that

They've just let me know they have 10 servers available but there will be a small setup fee.
    AceWebHosting.Com
    Cheap Web Hosting - Multiple Domain Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Virtual Private Server

Originally posted by dbbrock1
    I have been waiting for mine for about 3 months now. I guess its worth the wait

ROFL

I hope you're kidding.

Yeah, i was Its only been about a month. They have a good reputation and their server plans are nice. I really don't mind the wait.
    Download my eBook + Videos: Starting your own successful web hosting company.
    Learn from a web host with 7 years of experience.

They've just let me know they have 10 servers available but there will be a small setup fee.
    that's new
    where did u hear about this ?

Originally posted by sonic

that's new

maybe in that newsletter he was reffering to

Originally posted by sonic

that's new
    In their newsletter, 1 week ago.
    AceWebHosting.Com
    Cheap Web Hosting - Multiple Domain Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Virtual Private Server