* 2CheckOut Vs PaySystems

Hi All,

I am from India.

I need to accept credit card on my Web site.

I am thinking of signing up with 2CheckOut.com or PaySystems.com

Both seems to accept International clients and also send payment by check.

Can anybody suggest which one is best ?

Regards,

Yujin

We've been using Revecom (PaySystems) for about 4 months now and they've been absolutely excellent. Payouts are regular and the merchant control panel is intuative and powerful. I've never had to contact support, but I've heard it too is excellent.
    Good luck with whoever you choose.
    Morgan Harvey
    SitePanel3.com - newly updated enterprise-level help desk system that won't break the bank!

Agreed I like paysystems and would recommend them.

Thanks myIThost & DWHS for the reply.

I have signed up at PaySystems site. They need 10 Page agrement to be faxed.

2CheckOut need no Agrements.

Originally posted by flashwebhost
    2CheckOut need no Agrements.
    Are you sure? I don't know them but that sounds strange...

The revecom agreement is not a big deal

2checkout also has alot of ppl on here sayin "missing payment again" where I don't think you'll find one here like that on revecom.
    Regards,
    Eric

I'd feel a lot less upset about net faxing a 10 page agreement than not being paid on time... your choice of course.

Greg Moore
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

Paysystems shuts down your account without warning. I know a number of people who have had their account shutdown because of a few chargebacks to their accounts or because they had too many fraud signups... Furthermore did you know that you have to pay them $1 EVERYTIME to verify an account.. Now imagine if some fraud guy hates you and he signs up 100 times in a day.. that means you have to pay $100 USD..
    Last edited by universal2001; 10-13-2002 at 11:46 AM.
    I have servers at: NetDepot/GNAX (A), SoftLayer (A), LiquidWeb (B+), DedicatedNow (B+), Nectartech (B) and more!

Thanks everyone for the feed back.

$1 to verify an account, i think they need to contact the person on phone to verify the transaction.

Once i made a payment through paySyatems and is rejected several times after showing payment is made sucessfully. On several try, once its done. This time i got phone call from PaySystems to confirm the transaction and the payment is done. Last times when i make payment there is no one in home, so missed there call and they don't accept my card.

This may reduce charge backs but may create pblm for many.

Pay Systems does having the strictest policies but after 6 months not one charge back wow I will lose a couple accounts for that kind of security.

I would offer paypal as a alternative so if the customer really wants to do business then they can contact you or use a alternative.

If they are to lazy or don't like paypal they most likely a problem customer in the first place.

Trust me some customers are better off not had

Good luck,

Charles

I thought paysystems was supposed to be the good one at fraud prevention
    Regards,
    Eric

we used paysystems, we had 4 orders that were fraud passed through... we had 2 chargebacks as a result of those frauds... their anti-fraud system is NOT good and I guess its just another marketing gimick..
    I have servers at: NetDepot/GNAX (A), SoftLayer (A), LiquidWeb (B+), DedicatedNow (B+), Nectartech (B) and more!

Originally posted by DWHS
    Pay Systems does having the strictest policies but after 6 months not one charge back wow I will lose a couple accounts for that kind of security.

I would offer paypal as a alternative so if the customer really wants to do business then they can contact you or use a alternative.

If they are to lazy or don't like paypal they most likely a problem customer in the first place.

Trust me some customers are better off not had

Good luck,

Charles
    Just because someone doesn't like/trust PayPal (with all their well known issues from many many customers) they become a "problem customer" for webhosting ??

I have checked out 2CheckOut forum at

http://support.2checkout.com/forums/main.php

Lot of complaints about payment

Do anyone know url of PaySystems support forum ?

We are based in India too and have been using 2checkout from past 1 year.

Seriously, no delays till now. Sometimes I got the payment in my bank by 4th and 17th. (Average is 6th and 18th of every month)

They have pretty much screened all my orders till now and fraud prevention has been pretty good. (only 1 chargeback in 1 year of working, maybe thats because I have all asian countries banned but still their 2nd seller email shows AVS codes, Country Verification, number of retries etc.. very useful in screening orders).

I would definately recommend them
    eSupport - Feature Packed & Robust Support System (Supports email+web based interface)
    LiveResponse - The Ultimate Live Support Package (Unmatched features & Speed)
    http://www.kayako.com

Thanks Varun Shoor for the suggestion.

After checking 2checkout support forum, i was re-considering indian www.ccavenue.com. But they display amount in INR and also not sure the site hosted in india will reach world wide :-)

Never heard of them before, one thing you should know. If you go with an Indian CC processor you will have the advantage of processing Indian credit cards (If they use a local gateway, seems like they use ICICI or Citibank). With 2checkout you can process only International Credit Cards.

But make sure they are legit before doing any business with them.
    eSupport - Feature Packed & Robust Support System (Supports email+web based interface)
    LiveResponse - The Ultimate Live Support Package (Unmatched features & Speed)
    http://www.kayako.com

I used 2checkout over 1 year and never got any problems with them. I recommend them 100%.