I like it alot, however, I think $500 is a bit high. You can go to ravio and get a fully customized one for about $300. Just a suggestion, maybe you should start at a lower price, and let people bid...

No, you can go to Ravio and get a fully custoized one with a postbit design and custom graphics, etc... for arund $1,000. For $300-$500 you can get a foumhome. If you bothered to look into the site you would have noticed other modifications.

$500 for this design is rather reasonable.

Since my company is being brought up I would like to clarify. With us a fully customized forum design is $500 usd and up.

However, you are selling a premade skin. Premade skins/designs are always sold for less. The reason is because the customer is not getting a design that is made for them, with their needs/wants in mind. Instead they get a premade design in which was actually already used in this case. Comparing the cost for a unique design made for a customer, and one premade is not fair.

My suggestion is to lower it a bit, and if someone really wants it you could get a bid that high. But starting costs at that high is probably scareing some users away.

Cheers
    Corey Wojen
    [email protected]
    http://www.ravio.com - http://www.vbskins.com

Corey,

What would you reccomend the price being?

Originally posted by Derek
    No, you can go to Ravio and get a fully custoized one with a postbit design and custom graphics, etc... for arund $1,000. For $300-$500 you can get a foumhome. If you bothered to look into the site you would have noticed other modifications.

$500 for this design is rather reasonable.
    Oops it is $500 and up, I read the wrong price. But $500 for a premade skin is still high. How much did you pay for it?

I think he made the skin himself

Lol, ya I'm pretty sure he made it himself

And phpcoder, You should be beat you with a stick for changing your custom rank .. . I wub broooooooke burrrrrkee

Last edited by aZonic; 10-12-2002 at 09:43 PM.

iamdave, Corey was referring to the fact that this skin was originally made for my site was a premade skin and not originally made for a client. I, however, believe $500 is a reasonable price but would settle with a $450 bid.

This skin was made by a friend of mine, vertex.

Originally posted by aZonic
    Lol, ya I'm pretty sure he made it himself

And phpcoder, You should be beat you with a stick for changing your custom rank .. . I wub broooooooke burrrrrkee

Only 1 person can have her, and thats me