I currently have a server with fastservers.net, while there is a lot of support that I recieve from them, they don't usually perform the fix to problems - instead provide a place to visit to learn more about the problem, or suggest I rebuild the domain account from scratch. As I am not a server administrator this is not very helpful to me, and I don't want to do the later on a regular basis. So I decided I should look for someone who can perform the tasks I need remotely. What I would like would be someone to perform tasks for me on my cpanel server. I would say there would be upto 10 requests a month.
Issues you would need to be able to deal with would include:
editing email filter.
fixing shopping carts that provide 500 errors
files that are made on ftp don't appear on server
mailing list gives 500 error
Timing is not too important, I would like most issues resolved within 12 to 24 hours. I imagine most issues I have could be fixed in 10 to 30 minutes for a professional, I am sure they are never to major.
I would like to pay either a per month fee, or a per issue fee. Please quote your preference. We can pay by credit card or paypal.
Could you also tell me how long you have been in the industry, and your familiarity with linux and cpanel. I would like to appoint someone for this role quite soon.
Instead of hiring support, outsource. We can offer you part time to 24/7 chat and e-mail support for about quarter of the salary.
There is a huge advantage for chat support for it is also international support. Try us for a full 30 days money back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose and all to gain.
Our expertise includes
Linux and Windows 2000
Ticket Support System
PHP Support desk
Support related to control panels.
1) Setting up mail server
2) Setting up web server
3) Hosting domains
4) Enabling web users
5) Mail settings
6) Account creation.
7) Adding a new domain/ sub domain.
8) Control panel/FTP password reset.
9) Mail related issues. (Pop3, smtp, webmail).
10) Script support (php, asp, perl).
11) Web statistics support.
12) FrontPage/database troubleshooting.
13) Protected directories (SSL. Non-SSL)
14) Webuser accounts creation.
15) Check diskquota, Traffic limit and many more.
16). Protecting web sites (.htaccess)
1. Performance tuning of Linux servers
2. Automated tasks (Cronjob)
3. Network/Bandwidth monitoring (MRTG)
4. Software installation
5. Server monitoring (Uptime/downtime) using 3rd party softwares and Manual
6. Backup/Restore of server and websites
7. Adminisration of MySQL database server.
8. Setting up of Apache with SSL support.
8. Setting up Mailserver(Sendmail,Qmail,Exim,PostFix)
9. Setting up DNS.
10. Installation and Configuration of various log file analysers (AwStats,Webalizer..)
11. Implementing Firewalls using IPCHAINS and IPTABLES
Windows 2000 Support
1. Using Terminal Services Client
2. Using PC Any Where
3. Configuring and trouble shooting IIS.
4. Configuring and trouble shooting Exchange Server
5. Configuring and trouble shooting Windows Proxy 2.0 and Internet Security and Acceleration Server.
6. Remote installation of softwares.
7. Configuring DNS, DHCP Servers.
8. Managing Users.
9. Backup/Restore using 3rd party tools
10. Configuring and Installing MySQL
I think think that my expertise would benefit you the most. I am expirenced in Plesk, cPanel, ASP, PHP, CGI, Linux servers, and Windows Servers. I know that I am a great people-person which I know if very important when working in this field. I have 4 years expirences in this industry and am able to work almost any time of the day.
I look forward to hearing from you.
You asked about payment- I would like to get paid on a monthly basis, if thats possible (paypal). I would estimate maybe $65/month depending on the exact job requirements. Please contact me through the following: